Author Thread: Stab in the back
Admin

Stab in the back
Posted : 16 May, 2009 09:13 PM

Alrighty here is my story.

This is just something to warn everyone.

I won't use the names of the people because I have forgiving them both.

We will guy the guy:Bob

The girl:Martha

Me: Im just me

Bob, martha and I were all really really really best friends.

But bob and martha had a really close relationship always leaving me in the dark.

Martha is a morman.

Bob and I are both baptist.

All three of us God followers.

I was really scared one night and had to escape from someone I was scared of. So Bob Martha and I all had a "best friend sleep over" at Bob's apartment. Yes in the same bed but just sleeping going on.

I was stupid. I had told martha earlier that day that I loved bob. I thought he was the guy for me. Martha never dated bob but they were "close" in ways I figured and guessed, but tried my best to ignore. Martha said she was finished with him. Going back to her old boyfriend. She told me it was fine she supported me in everyway. She would stand behind me on this.

So I told Bob my feelings. Martha the whole time was telling him to not date me. So on so on so on.

Well the night of the sleep over. I wake up with the bed rocking. I know immediately what is going on. I can't move im in so much shock. I want to just throw up and cry. As soon as BOb left the room go get his shower. I got out of my pjs grapped my purse and walked out. Martha asked me where I was going. I didn't say a thing. I walked the front of the apartment complex and called my roommate to come get me.

Thank God for my wonderful roommate. I told her what happened and she was upset too.

She kept saying how could your best friends be soooo low.

Bob I still talk to. He really didn't know that I loved him at the time. He doesn't know what I saw either. And I still love him and I hate that. I hate that I love a guy that would do something so vile. I want to make him a better person that's why Im sticking around. One of my many missions from God I believe.

Martha does know what I saw. She left us both. Im glad too.She is now pregnate at a very very young age. Having to drop out of school and get married. I don't feel sorry for her.

Is that a bad thing? Am I a bad person for trusting someone so much than saying something like Im not sorry for her?

She did this to herself. She knew the results of her actions.

Still to this day. Im surprised a best friend could do that to me.

I have forgivin her for what she did.

Forgivin Bob too.

I wish her all the best luck in her life she made for herself.

I don't want someone in my life like her ever again. I can't fix her.

Am I a bad person for my thoughts??

View Profile
History
Stab in the back
Posted : 27 May, 2009 11:52 AM

dear elisee. thank you for your kind words. may glory be to GOD.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Stab in the back
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 02:31 PM

Elisee -- You are truly a woman after God's own heart. Like David was, he fell, but God still loved him because of his heart for God.

Bless you -- J

Page : 1 2 3