Author Thread: Now this is cool. Exactly what men like - an aggressive but tasteful woman.
Admin

Now this is cool. Exactly what men like - an aggressive but tasteful woman.
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 08:26 AM

THIS IS EVERY MAN'S KIND OF WOMAN. Below is pasted an email I received from a lady on this site.

I can pretty much guarantee this woman does not have any emotional problems of hang ups. No games here. She, in a manner of speaking, is saying > I am ready to find my man so here is your opportunity. Obviously her exact approach would not be right for most women but HER ATTITUDE AND HER FEARLESSNESS IS EXACTLY RIGHT AND WHAT EVERY REAL MAN WANTS IN A WOMAN:

Hello & Greetings in the name of the Lord.

It's a beautiful sunday today, and it is a delight to write to you.

Presently I am at Malaysia, teaching music. Even though it's a long distance, it's not impossible to connect via the internet and all these great flight ticket offers available nowadays.

If you feel the vibes to ignite this friendship, please do write back. I do hope to hear from you.

Take care & May the Lord bless you.

AND AFTER LOOKING AT HER PROFILE I CAN ALSO GUARANTEE SHE IS NOT A SCAMMER

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 08:33 PM

NOPE! I think you are absolutely wrong about that, because slander, liable, definition of character - and more importantly that scripture is speaking about an individual.

If you look for example at civil law there is also an element for those offenses - of intent - ie: that you intend to harm an individual. But more importantly it again refers to how one speaks about an individual, I believe.

Now if I say "JoeXXAWhateverHisName" is a liar - that would be evil speaking. However, if for example I were called to testify about this person in court and I gave an account of things I witnessed without maligning his character otherwise that would of course not be evil speaking.

To say certain behavior is fearful - is certainly not evil speaking by any definition. And beyond that in my opinion even if I were to say "so & so's" behavior (of such & such) is fearful - that would also not be evil speaking. If I would have to go to the trouble of explaining that - there would be no point in it, if you know what I mean.

That's my study and my final word.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 10:09 PM

Thank you for that break down Cattle!! and Tarayse!!

Excellent posts!

T

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 10:12 PM

dear 777, now there ya go a usin that worldly analysis on me hehe....

as i showed you in my last post the bible tells us that the women you speak of as fearful ,ones not bold and assertive , well they are just bein obedient..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 10:22 PM

dear Ole Cattle. I have no idea what you are talking about. What you are saying makes zero sense to me.

I need you to copy and paste what posts you are speaking about that you say I wrote - wherein the fearfulness I described equals being obedient - and connect it directly with the scripture. And no offense but I do not need you to interpret the scripture for me - I just need you to give it to me.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 10:38 PM

dear 777 ,

your words here

need you to copy and paste what posts you are speaking about that you say I wrote - wherein the fearfulness I described equals being obedient - and connect it directly with the scripture. And no offense but I do not need you to interpret the scripture for me - I just need you to give it to me.

mine here

i didnt say you wrote that .. you never wrote that..

and no need to go gittin rude .. i forgive you but there really is no need for it..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 10:49 PM

Ole Cattle, not my intention at all to be rude. I'm surprised you think so. This is your words:

as i showed you in my last post the bible tells us that the women you speak of as fearful ,ones not bold and assertive , well they are just bein obedient..

I am simply asking you to show me (to use your words) what "women" I was "speaking of as being fearful" who were being obedient - and the precise scripture that shows what you are saying is true.

If you copy and past my statements there is no room for misunderstanding. And I would prefer to see the scriptures involved without any interpretation - as I can understand scipture better from my training than from yours.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 11:00 PM

dear 777,

sorry my grammar aint up to par.. there is a coma after women you speak of as fearful ,

this is the post i am speaking of.

dear 777, i did tell you id continue to use the word of GOD ... and ive been ponderin and prayin and seeking since i last wrote here..

lets look at a few verses closely here.. tara brought the verse up first i think..

titus 2:3-5 3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things- 4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

verse 5 is where i wanna look at. but 3 and 4 are lead ups to...

5 says the older women to teach the younger women to be discrete, chaste ...

lets look closely at what chaste means

from websters

Main Entry: chaste

Pronunciation: ˈchāst

Function: adjective

Inflected Form(s): chast�er; chast�est

Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin castus pure

Date: 13th century

1 : innocent of unlawful sexual intercourse

2 : celibate

3 : pure in thought and act : modest

4 a : severely simple in design or execution : austere b : clean, spotless

� chaste�ly adverb

� chaste�ness ˈchās(t)-nəs noun

synonyms chaste, pure, modest, decent mean free from all taint of what is lewd or salacious. chaste primarily implies a refraining from acts or even thoughts or desires that are not virginal or not sanctioned by marriage vows . pure differs from chaste in implying innocence and absence of temptation rather than control of one's impulses and actions . modest and decent apply especially to deportment and dress as outward signs of inward chastity or purity .

now we also see that a synonym for chaste is modest.. and what does modest mean...

from websters

Main Entry: mod�est

Pronunciation: ˈm�-dəst

Function: adjective

Etymology: Latin modestus moderate; akin to Latin modus measure

Date: 1565

1 a : placing a moderate estimate on one's abilities or worth b : neither bold nor self-assertive : tending toward diffidence

2 : arising from or characteristic of a modest nature

3 : observing the proprieties of dress and behavior : decent

4 a : limited in size, amount, or scope b : unpretentious

synonyms see shy, chaste

� mod�est�ly adverb

now id like to really look close at the first definition there

1 a : placing a moderate estimate on one's abilities or worth b : neither bold nor self-assertive : tending toward diffidence

after seeing this wouldnt it be fair to say that what you are preachin or teaching here is not what the word of GOD tells the older women to teach the young ones and even that they also act in same fashion..

as in b : neither bold nor self-assertive : tending toward diffidence

so in fact the women who you say are in fear and are mentally ill and have issues really are not,

just because they are not self assertive and bold..

those who are not bold and self assertive then, it is that they are just plainly following the word of GOD... ...

and instead should be commended

and not belittled and called names that are not true.. or made to feel like they are not a woman of faith ..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 11:08 PM

I am finished playing games with you Ole Cattle. Why don't you give me a phone call at the number on my profile?

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2009 04:26 PM

OH MY...more Sibling Rivalry...To the aggressive and non aggressive women on this post I�m pretty sure we are all scratchin our heads wonderin why all the arguing bout a women�s email neither one of the men are really interested in for their own reasons. And we be askin�Why is it that some men speak of not boasting with ego's but do ??? And always having to be right !!! ... And then some men speak with true humility and when they know that they know that they know a brother has errored...and as their brother they willingly cling to the whippin post with all out love...We can all lead a mule to water, but even though it may drink of the water...it will never be a horse...go figure. People are people�love them anyway�Now Please Kiss and Make up�.

With love,

Jude

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2009 04:42 PM

dear 777, this is a discussion to me and not a game.. and i do enjoy these discussions..

i love you as a brother but i am sorry as i have no interist in calling you... if you have summin to say to me say it here as that will be fine..

thanks ole cattle

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8