Author Thread: Please pray for me
Admin

Please pray for me
Posted : 21 Feb, 2013 12:07 PM

There is something I wanna do and that is to help my Mom out. She always gets a hard time from Danny cause us 3 kids are still at home and he doesn't want us here. I know I can't control Danny or fix him but I can leave. I'm not gonna run away that won't solve anything so what I wanna do is I'll go out and look for work. I don't care what it is but I and my sister and my brother need to leave asap cause Danny doesn't want us and Mom is almost at her breaking point from him keep shouting and yelling at her cause we are still here. So I'm gonna look for work on my own and then move out on my own. Am I scared?? Ya very. Am I ready?? No I don't think I'm anywhere near ready. I gotta get outta here for my Mom's sake cause she will brake soon if this keeps up. I believe my sister will be out soon as well and then next year my brother will be in a home. I'll be sacrificing alot but my Mom has sacrificed alot for me and did things she didn't wanna do for me so its high time I sacrificed and did something for her. Cause I'm doing things this way I won't be able to get a GED or go to college but that's ok. Plus my parents just don't have the money for me to do that stuff so I was never going to anyways. There is no college fund or any other fun. So ya I wanna find work and then get myself a bank account which I have never done in my life and then save up and get outta here cause if I don't and I just stay and wait then pretty soon Mom will break. One can only take so much verbal abuse without breaking and she is very close to her limit. I wanna help my Mom and so this is what I will do. Once us kids leave Danny won't be able to yell at her cause we are here cause we won't be here. Cause Danny will keep on her day and night till we are out cause he wants us out. If I had the chance to get a GED or a college degree sure I'd take it but I don't have that chance and I never will but that's ok. There are worse things in life. I wanna help my Mom out and if this is what it takes to help her out so be it. So please pray for me about this.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
Please pray for me
Posted : 25 Mar, 2013 04:36 PM

oh sweetheart:

I am praying for you. Please contact the Department of Social Services in your county.

Also call the police and get the number of a woman's shelter, have your mom call it. if she won't call, you call!

you are not interfering you are HELPING!!

This Danny sounds like he is abusive, that is not right, plus It Is Against The Law!

A shelter will help you and your brother and sisters, even if your mom won't go.

GOOD LUCK:angel: