Author Thread
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Seeking 35-50+ woman/mom to ask some questions...
Posted : 27 Jul, 2016 12:22 PM

jason

first of all you are very, very, normal!

it is not a sin to have these feelings. it would, however, be a sin and not in your best interest to act on these feelings.

so, pray, read your bible, keep very busy doing God's good work.

make sure you are only with the woman/women in your church in a group setting.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
my son
Posted : 20 Jul, 2016 12:49 PM

some of you know a little about this.

my son is a recovering drug addict. He has had many problems, such as DUI, jail, loss of family and money. He's hurt and cheated many people.

He is now out of jail, and I am trying to help him because I think as his mother I should.

This being said, HE IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is the most disrespectful, negative, dream-crushing, DARK! sad, unhappy, ect, ect, ect, person I have EVER met!

He picks on his sweet, happy-go -lucky sister to the point I had to tell them not to be around each other.

He may be my son, but I dread when I have to be near him, and wish I could never have to be around him again!

GOD help me for feeling this way

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
unusual prayer requests
Posted : 13 Jul, 2016 02:19 PM

son is out of jail, and slowly getting better. clean about 5 months.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
am I asexual?
Posted : 25 May, 2016 01:49 PM

I am 57 and always thought of myself as "Normal" I was writing to a very nice man here, "so I thought" but he came out with a very crude thinly veiled sex joke. I gently but VERY firmly told him that was NOT acceptable I don't think he is going to write again.

That's upsetting, but okay. What worries me is that I have almost no sex drive whatsoever! I broke up with my last boyfriend in 2004, and just don't think about it!

My life is happy, good, and full, but this guy kiinda made me feel "not normal" 'cause I just don't think about "it" any more, and mostly want a companion. Am I Normal?

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Should women still wear slips?
Posted : 4 May, 2016 01:04 PM

I go with the "summer-winter" rule. Thin summer skirts and dresses-YES, thicker winter skirts/dresses with pantyhose or tights-NO.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
pictures
Posted : 4 May, 2016 01:00 PM

I really should not say too much, because I myself don't have a picture here, but a few of the thumbnail pictures are hard to see. I find myself clicking on them just to get a better look; then I end up having to explain that I just wanted to see the picture better!

How can one be very sure that the picture posted is the most flattering?

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Long Distance?
Posted : 4 May, 2016 12:51 PM

I'm willing to relocate, but i am 57 years old. I think it is harder for young people with kids, because of jobs, schools, ex's, etc.

I have been writing to a nice guy here for a year, and hope we can meet soon. Money is a big factor.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
unusual prayer requests
Posted : 28 Apr, 2016 09:15 AM

Thank You Everyone for the prayers.

Please keep praying that my son will get the help he needs; I have found out that most of the "good " rehab and therapy, we must pay for.

Please understand, I am NOT asking for my son to get a "free ride or pass" but we want him well, and we Don't have a lot of money.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Debra Hubbard

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
unusual prayer requests
Posted : 24 Mar, 2016 01:45 PM

My son is now in jail on a drug, assalt, and violent charge.

Please join me in prayer that after he goes to detox and drug rehab, he can go into a mental hospital.

We know he has neviousness and depression. He also shows many signs of being Bipolar.

He will not stay off drugs, unless they treat the underlying problem!

Thank You,

Debby Hubbard

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Inappropriate photo
Posted : 9 Mar, 2016 07:46 PM

be very careful, and remember a jerk WILL sooner or later reveal him/her self

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10