Author Thread: Please pray for me and help me if you can
Admin

Please pray for me and help me if you can
Posted : 7 Mar, 2013 09:45 PM

I have a prayer request and I wanted to ask you all for some help if you are able. A while ago I was diagnosed with pervasive developmental disorder. I have no job. I have no GED. I don't have any degrees at all. There is no savings account for college or anything like that. I have no money of my own at all. The only thing that I have been taught how to do is clean and I been told all my life by family that that's all I can do is clean and that's all I'm good for is cleaning. I have been homeschooled since grade 5 and on. I have no idea how to make a resume. I dunno how to tell time. I dunno how to count money. I dunno how to make a bank account. I dunno how to use a stove or oven. I dunno how to cook anything except frozen dinners and toast. And it seems no one has the time to teach me these things. I can learn them but it takes me a very long time to learn something. Once I learn it it sticks its just for me to learn anything it takes constant day to day repetition for weeks or months and sometimes a whole year. I have no drivers license and I been told all my life by family that I have no peripheral vision and my reactions are not quick enough to drive and I dunno if that's true or not. I have no health insurance at all so I can't go to the doctors to get my vision tested cause I have no money at all. I get no allowance or anything I never have. I was given a couple links by the people who diagnosed me that could help me out. Thing is I went to these websites but I didn't really understand what I'm supposed to do with em or what to click on or who to ask about what. I haven't a clue. And again no one seems to have the time to explain them to me. So I'll share these links with all of you and maybe you could help me understand what I'm supposed to do with em and what they are for. I hope you don't mind helpin but I need someone to help me and I dunno who to ask. So this first link as far as I understand is to help me with job stuff http://www.rehab.cahwnet.gov/ and this second link is to help me with college stuff www.msjc.edu/StudentServices/DisabledStudentsProgramsServices/Pages/default.aspx

so please look and please help me out. I know what I want. I want a job, I want a bank account, if I can I wanna drive and I wanna move out but I dunno how to get those things at all. I'm totally clueless cause no one has told me how to do anything but clean. Please tell me how to do those things if ya can and please pray for me that GOD will help me reach those goals as well.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
Please pray for me and help me if you can
Posted : 25 Mar, 2013 04:21 PM

praying for you, you are a very brave young lady! You CAN learn, It will just take a little time.

FIRST: You need to call on the telephone: The Department of Social Services in your county, tell them just what you put in your post, they will walk you though it. Ask any one you trust to help you call.

I would start here, and I would call rather than use computer, so you get more help; ask DSS about Vocaational Rehabilitation.

GOOD LUCK:angel: