Author Thread: Many prayer requests
Admin

Many prayer requests
Posted : 16 Aug, 2014 06:00 PM

Please pray for Viola she is and will die for sure of cancer and she is not saved. She has been given the Gospel many times and has not listened. Please pray for my sister in Christ Janelle. Janelle has breast cancer and her general surgeon has said she is somewhere between stage two and stage four. Also the doctors have found other lumps but don't know yet if they are also cancerous or not. She is a little scared. Janelle also is going through a divorce from a physically abusive husband. She is now living with a brother he is also abusive to her she is trying to look for somewhere else to live but can't seem to find another place. Please also pray for Dan he is a non-believer and has been given the Gospel and refuses it. He has said that he wants to go to Hell he thinks it'll be a party there and he'll see his friends there. When others have tried to tell him what Hell is really like he doesn't listen. Dan is mad at GOD for the death of his wife who passed away in 2011. Please also pray for my Nana Irene who is a non-believer and has dementia and her hearing is almost gone. Has been given the Gospel but wouldn't listen and has said repeatedly that she would never believe it.... Please keep all these people in your prayers.

flyby

View Profile
History
Many prayer requests
Posted : 16 Aug, 2014 07:24 PM

Absolutely Jenny, and also you. Be strong and of good courage, many people at the very near end do turn to the Lord. If more people had friends like you there would sure be more peace in this world.

May God bless you Jenny, your post moves my heart, Ill be counting my blessings tonight.