Author Thread: No Regrets
Admin

No Regrets
Posted : 8 Apr, 2010 10:10 PM

My youth pastor told me this along time ago and am now reminding myself and sharing with you:

You don't break the 10 commandments, the 10 commandments break you. You don't toy with sin, sin toys with you.

God says 'no' because He loves us and wants us to have life and life to the fullest with no regrets plain and simple. He is the only hope we have to be rescued from ourselves, so draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. Again, more trying to remind myself than i am trying to preach at you.

View Profile
History
No Regrets
Posted : 9 Apr, 2010 09:24 AM

i think regret comes about when u did not commit to doing what you set out to do. maybe you were doubtful and most of all you were not thankful during the process of doing that task. many of us "ask amiss" or pursue a venture "amiss" and end up frazzled, then regret. my latest endeavor was to learn to love a person i did not understand. although i did not know how to go about it(and it showed), i knew exactly what i wanted to gain from the experience... no regrets.

nyanda:purpleangel:

View Profile
History
No Regrets
Posted : 9 Apr, 2010 02:33 PM

Thats awesome Remp...thanxs for sharein...xo

View Profile
History
No Regrets
Posted : 9 Apr, 2010 02:39 PM

Nyanda ~ you learned ta love someone you didnt understand ? with no regrets ? Wow !!!...Lady...thats spiritual growth an way awesome...God is so good...xo

View Profile
History
No Regrets
Posted : 15 Apr, 2010 12:19 PM

Wow you guys, thanks for sharing that. Very helpful words!

:applause: