Author Thread: To All Of Those who was On This Site For A Very Long Time....
Admin

To All Of Those who was On This Site For A Very Long Time....
Posted : 3 Jan, 2011 11:10 PM

I do'nt know about you guys & girls who are on this site for a while now,whether you were on for months (like me) or even years,but it's so nice to see new people in the forums!!!:glow::applause::applause:To have so much new people (whose names i'll share later) to discuss the topics these forums! Do'nt get me wrong,it's wonderful that we all here (Any Ann,Tulip,Saved By Grace 3 & EDW,Two Sparrows,Chevy,Pixy,Silver Fire,Gods' Jude,Bcpianogal,Gods' Lamb,Elisa,Archimeds,Ridley Sea Turtle,1st Baby Girl,Kaynine 22,Cobbler,I Live In Canada,Rainbowain,Jesus Loves You And Me,Bare Foot Guy To Love,Dqri Mater,Brandon,Vilokat,Margo Solo Olshen ) & many others on here that i might have forgot to mention,but to have more people to talk to on here makes the forums more refreshing,exciting & more looking forward to now more than before.That's my say on it.Y'all agree wid me?:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 03:46 PM

Awww thank you for making this thread, Wise! :applause:

Y'all :rocknroll:

In this (very) special moment, I want to thank you all and I'm just happy to be here! :yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 09:06 AM

Thank you to JESUS LOVES YOU & ME!!!!:applause: I'm also vey glad you're on here as well!:glow::dancingp:

Page : 1 2