Author Thread: wifey?
sarah_andy

View Profile
History
wifey?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 09:17 PM

what do guys look for as when they want a wife?

ive been taught VERY little about this

i just want to know cuz i wanna be married someday very much so

thank you for your time

View Profile
History
wifey?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 01:30 AM

HI SARAH

:stop:PLEASE GET A GLASS OF WATER,THIS MAY TAKE LONG:ROFL:

FIRSTLY, PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT THIS IS THE GENERAL VIEW OF MEN, THIS IS JUST ME.

I'M STILL VERY YOUNG BUT MY VIEW ON A WIFES ROLE WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:

MY WIFE NEEDS TO FIRST OF ALL BE GOD FEARING, AS I AM.

MY WIFE NEEDS TO SUBMIT TO DAILY PRAYER AND SCRIPTURE READING WITH ME AS I WOULD DO WITH HER.

MY WIFE NEEDS TO BE HONEST, AND NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO TELL ME ANYTHING, AS I WOULD BE AND DO ALSO.

MY WIFE NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO TRUST ME WHOLEHEARTEDLY, AS I WOULD ALSO.

MY WIFE SHOULD HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO TELL ME WHEN I'M WRONG AND TO ALSO ADMIT WHEN SHE IS, AS I WOULD DO ALSO.

MY WIFE NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO APOLOGISE WHEN SHE IS WRONG, AS I WOULD DO ALSO.

MY WIFE NEEDS TO STAND BY ME, NO MATTER WHAT, AS I WOULD DO ALSO.

MY WIFE, DEPENDING ON OUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND OTHER FACTORS(CHILDREN), SHOULD BE ABLE TO EQUALLY MAKE A LIVING FOR THE BOTH OF US, AS I WOULD DO ALSO.

MY WIFE NEEDS TO BE A PATIENT AND COMPROMISING PERSON, ESPECIALLY IN RELATION TO THE RESOLVING OF DIFFRENCES AND OR ARGUEMENTS, AS I WOULD DO ALSO.

MY WIFE NEEDS TO BE CONTENT THROUGH RICH AND OR POOR SEASONS, AS I WOULD DO ALSO.

MY WIFE OUGHT TO EQUALLY HOLD FULL REPONSIBILITY AND DISCIPLINE FOR OUR CHILDREN, AS I WOULD DO ALSO.

MY WIFE NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO DO HER EQUAL SHARE OF COOKING AND CLEANING AS I WOULD DO ALSO.

MY WIFE NEEDS TO TRY AND KEEP A RESPECTABLE AND CONSISTENT LEVEL OF FITNESS, AS I WOULD DO ALSO (15MINS OF LIGHT FITNESS PER DAY WONT HURT:winksmile: ) , IN ORDER TO SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR OUR KIDS AND GENERALLY FOR GOOD HEALTH.

MY WIFE OUGHT NOT TO BE EQUALLY YOKED WITH UNBELIEVERS (2 CORINTHIANS 6:14), AS I WOULD NOT.

MY WIFE WOULD NEED TO ENGAGE IN DAILY PRAISE AND WORSHIP FOR OUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR, AS I WOULD DO ALSO.

MY WIFE OUGHT NOT TO COMMIT ADULTERY, AS I WOULD NOT.

MY WIFE OUGHT TO SUBMIT HERSELF, TOTALLY, TO ME, AS I WOULD DO ALSO. (EPHESIANS 5:22-33)

CONGRADULATIONS ON COMPLETING KRISTIANKIDD'S GUIDE TO "WIFEY":peace:

View Profile
History
wifey?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 07:38 AM

Praise the LORD JESUS CHRIST and peace be unto you my dear sister. To answer your question,

She simply have to be a beautiful woman inside and out. A spirit of submissiveness to her husband; that meek and quiet spirit which is in the site of GOD of Great Price is a beautiful attraction to mean. Not rude, mean, bossy, selfish, cheating, lying, smoking, cursing, arrogant and proud. Not a lover of money, because her affections are set above where CHRIST is and not on earth. O' how beautful this woman of GOD is and her price is far above Rubies. She puts others before herself and cheerfully gives to the poor and needy. She doesn't hold grudges, but is very forgiving and full of mercy, grace, and compassion just like the GOD she serves. Blessed be the NAME of the LORD for such a woman as this.

Now if she can sing that's just an exact bonus. Lol

Amen.

In the love of CHRIST,

Thaddeus

sarah_andy

View Profile
History
wifey?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 11:34 AM

yup didnt know any of that...thank you

View Profile
History
wifey?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 10:39 AM

Dear Sarah,

I'm just going to be honest with you. I personally don't know a whole heck of a lot about what I am looking for in a wife. I mean, I'm still single Sarah. I don't have a fancy list of requirements for my future spouse to meet. I suppose if I were to make one, it would contain pretty much one nessessary life choice and then a close second characteristic. Does she love Jesus is my first pre-requisite if you will. And second, is she willing to grow closer to our Father everyday through Him? I believe that to seriously invest conscious thought towards any other requirements or qualifications are both unrealistic and unfair. Not to mention, both boring and destructive to marriages life journey.

Basically what I'm saying, and this is my opinion, is that I believe that God will provide that person for me. (I'm just not cool enough to dream a girl up on my own) And she will not be perfect. (And let's face it, neither will I) But she will be an adventure, and she will be unique with absolutely wonderful qualities and blessings, and come equipped with her own set of struggles and failures as well. And simply put, when it is all said and done, through thick and thin, through God, we will have had each other. (Well that's my prayer anyway)

niky

View Profile
History
wifey?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 07:16 PM

aw. i love this..i totally agree that it is soo unfair to decide what you want when you dont even know what you need. The Lord is the only one who should be making these decisions.