Author Thread: Any guys in the Army, Navy, Military, Marines, or Air Force?
Admin

Any guys in the Army, Navy, Military, Marines, or Air Force?
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 08:39 PM

Any guys in the Army, Navy, Military, Marines, or Air Force?:winksmile:

myhopejeremiah29_11

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 06:21 PM

Please don't think I am being rude but....Do you realize all that military life entails? Just curious. It is the lifestyle for some people and some women can handle it however it is rather difficult. Also curious as to why you want someone in the military so badly?

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 07:59 PM

Praise the LORD and peace be unto you my sister.

I did over 6 years in the U.S.M.C...got out as a sergeant (Honorable Discharge). I can testify that there is no better soldier than a soldier of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. :applause:

There a song I remember which had lyrics which said something like,

I may never march in the infantry, ride in the calvary, shoot the artillery; I may never fly over enemies, but I'm in the LORD'S Army. Yes Sir!

:yay: :boxing: :prayingm: :prayingf: :dancingp:

Also, I viewed your profile and do commend you publically for saving yourself for your husband. Being a Virgin is a Beautiful thing, especially when you are committed to the LORD JESUS CHRIST. May the LORD use you to encourage others to wait as well. Praise the LORD! Glory be to GOD. :applause:

So stand fast in the faith young lady and wait on the LORD for all HE has for you.

Peace and Love in JESUS' Holy NAME. Amen.

With CHRIST'S love,

Thaddeus

ayngrady

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 10:18 PM

girl

i was an airforce wife for 10 years. scarey stuff. my ex husbands c 130 flew from newyork to london on 3 engines after they decided not to land in Iceland because they didnt have the equipment to fix it there. he was stuck in London for two weeks. this is after a C130 crashed in the pacific killing 9 out of the 10 crew members on board. I have never been to 9 funerals in one week before. Cant imagine what the wives are going through now that we are at war. God bless our troops!

k.ayn

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 05:04 PM

myhopejeremiah29_11 ,

the reason why im looking for a guy in the military is because they are more mature, disciplined and act more like gentlemen :glow:

Thank You Thaddeus :winksmile: I hope that i can encourage others to save themselves for marriage too :glow:

Wow, ayngrady. My brother is going to join the Navy soon

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 05:33 PM

Not trying to be rude, but if you think that just because a man was in the military, and is a Christian, they are going to be more mature, or more disciplined, you are making an irrational generalization.

Don't get me wrong, many of my friends are in the military, and some of they are great guys, but many of them are quite the opposite of what you seem to be looking for in them, even though they are Christians. I wish you luck in finding your man, but I would recommend looking outside of the military for someone who has similar qualities to your ideal, as you might be surprised as to where you find him.

Just a thought...

In Christ,

Justin

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 07:54 PM

Read it right! :rolleyes:

All i said was "is there any guys in the Army, Navy, Military, Marines, or Air Force?"

And about when i said i liked guy in the military because they are mature, disciplined and like gentlemen because someone asked me why i liked guys in the military!

Why are you so defensive?

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 08:08 PM

Not defensive, at least wasn't intentionally. Just stating that generalizations tend to fail most of the time. In a sort of, round about way.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 08:20 PM

well, just re-read it next time before saying stuff like that.

myhopejeremiah29_11

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 11:20 PM

Not trying to offend you or anything but....

He had actually taken the words out of my mouth. In your profile when I looked at it you had mentioned any military men should message you. It is almost equivalent to saying anyone with blue eyes and brown hair and is 6 ft tall and weighs 160 lbs message me.

Just my word of advice, pray to God to bring you a man who has those qualities that you are looking for and do not limit it or just go looking for one with them in the military.

My cousin is a marine and he is truly an amazing man. He is fabulous to women and upholds what you are saying. However, there are many who are rather rough. Not only the ones who are rough but emotionally unstable. There are alot of kept motions dealing with the lifestyle and deployments with military men. It is alot to take on.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Aug, 2009 07:31 PM

well i didnt just say i ONLY wanted men in the military to write me ok? I just said that it would be nice if they were in the Military on my profile, i didnt say it was a priority.

im open to have guys who are not in the military to write me too.