Author Thread: CHEMISTRY: Are those who are using this term leading you away from God?
Admin

CHEMISTRY: Are those who are using this term leading you away from God?
Posted : 22 Oct, 2011 05:52 AM

"When you meet someone there needs to be chemistry"..?

Yes, the prevalent attitude among many who claim to be "followers of Christ," is that "chemistry is a vital necessity" when meeting someone you are considering as a possible mate.

Why is this premise promulgated in the first place, to have "become so important" in the second?

It is because these people who are so used to hollering that they must have, they have to have, "chemistry", are in fact not true believers at all, or are infants who have not grasped the spiritual perspective, that conformity to the world, and its desires for sensual pleasures, and its desires to make that premise known, are insulting to the Father:

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." [Romans 12:2]

Men and woman who tell us, "let's talk chemistry", are telling us to have an open mind about sexuality, or the topic, so they can dump some junk in it, and lead us away from the Lord, Who instructs us to "not be led by others".

They basically want to lead you away from the Lord! They don't care about obeying the Lord, they want only that which is pleasing to their flesh; but they do recognize the "religious" need to mask this, so no one picks up on their being wolves in sheep's clothing. They want to portray themselves as being virtuous, or "saintly", and sensual, or "devious and carnal" at the same time.

I see many women on here, and other sites, complaining about men contacting them and asking "what bra size do you wear" or some other "intimate sensual type question," and then turn right around and defend the notion, that to talk about "chemistry" is acceptable..?

Is this insanity, or what? It is the same thing people; CARNALITY UNRESTRAINED!

Sensuality is wonderful, and incredible, but it is not to be a factor, and a KEY factor - at that - in determining the quality of relationships.

SEX is not to be the factor, says the Lord, on how we view others. This is the KEY reason why men, and women, too, complain about other men and women who are slightly or even grossly over weight. the word "gross" means "more". They basically want someone who is physically fit, to fullfill the lusts of their flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. This is what sinfulness is about in the world, in general, and make no mistake about it.

CONFORMITY: what does it mean?

It means according to Webster's Unabridged: "to make like, to shape to fit, to bring into harmony or agreement"

That is what "conformity" means. It means "given to a thing because of societal pressures". How else does conformity occur, if not by pressure..?

I'm reminded of a preacher I heard telling of how his son had told him, that the reason he disobey his dad, and the Lord, regarding a matter involving being influenced by others, said, "everyone was doing it, so I did it too!" His dad told him, "Boy, they are not your peers, I am your peer, and I am your peer-pressure; do you get it?"

This is the way we should view our Father, which is in heaven. We should not be conformed to the pressures of societal influences, especially where sensuality and sex are concerned.

So, the next time you see anyone talking about "chemistry", know that they are disobedient to the Father, by talking openly about a thing which is sacred, and not a sport.

People, in general, I have found, that prefer using the carnal knowledge of "chemistry", are often experts having had numerous-partners regarding sensuality, or have learned to unleash carnal behavior, through their having been linked or mated to one who used carnalality as a means of self gratification; and this is why we see them referring to "chemistry" as they do..

"Chemistry" means "I'm one given to great sexual desires, which are out of control, and I want a relationship primarily to have consensual relations, if but for a season."

a wise man

View Profile
History
CHEMISTRY: Are those who are using this term leading you away from God?
Posted : 5 Nov, 2011 07:54 AM

Sorry, but you are not GOD, and have no say as to whom is a match for whom..

awm

Page : 1 2