Author Thread: Love and long distance
Admin

Love and long distance
Posted : 12 Jun, 2018 02:46 PM

Is it possible to truly love someone distance of miles from you without second guessing if that person is actually true to you or playing you?:

inchrist303

View Profile
History
Love and long distance
Posted : 14 Mar, 2019 10:08 PM

I would disagree with most of the comments. I think that it it is very possible to fall in love, and even to have something leading to a serious relationship. I admit that the distance can be a challenge.

I also believe that if two people are truly surrendered to God, that it doesn't matter if there is a distance. Saying that you "have" to see or touch someone physically I think limits God and one's faith because that puts it as a sole focus of one's self and what that person wants.

Meaning, that it becomes a desire/wish/etc, but it doesn't necessarily mean surrender to God. I think it's up to God to determine how to bring two people together. I also believe that if two are surrendered and God has a purpose leading to marriage, that any other barriers will be broken. I have to believe that He has a plan and a way to make something happen if it's His will.

That includes a language barrier, distance/country barrier, economic barrier, cultural barrier, and more.

I don't mean to attack anyone else's beliefs, so if it came across that way, please forgive me.

Page : 1 2