Author Thread: For all Girls aged 40 or more about initiating contact
Admin

For all Girls aged 40 or more about initiating contact
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 02:07 AM

My experience off and on the last two years has been that it seems the women from my generation are less likely to make first contact. Its like our generation are still wanting to be approached by the guy. If I send a wink or intro message, there's a pretty good chance I'll get a pleasant response....... not to say these responses necessarily go anywhere.

So occasionally I get the nerve and just send initial contact of whatever type to all those in my favorites.

Do you girls agree (think this is true) with that thinking???

Loree7

View Profile
History
For all Girls aged 40 or more about initiating contact
Posted : 20 Feb, 2020 03:58 PM

I'm in that category. I won't initiate, but I respond to all messages unless they start off inappropriately. We are taught that God has a system for a good home. The man is to be the leader and the lady above the children. It is a matter of positions differing. God has given man that position. I want a leader not someone who is too frightened to even say hi. This is as safe as it gets it is not even face to face. I am in the ministry, which frightens most men, I see the girls literally throwing themselves at the guys. I also hear the guys side. I want a conservative, traditional guy which means that I will wait for him to contact me.

Page : 1 2