Author Thread: looking but no emails
DeborahJ

View Profile
History
looking but no emails
Posted : 9 Aug, 2009 04:25 PM

OK, my question is why do guys sometimes keep looking - say same one for 5 hits but doesn't email? What's with that. Why don't you guys want to talk? that's what you're on here for isn't it??? It just gets stranger and stranger. Or there's some that say they want to continue to talk but only emails once to say that???!!! Like come on, why are you wasting my time and yours???

Curious

DeborahJ

View Profile
History
looking but no emails
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 02:49 PM

thanks photo and tristan,

I don't hide mine cause I want them to know I looked, kind of like the 'looking across the room' idea'. It's really too bad more people aren't interested in starting a conversation! Friendship always has to come first and we could all use more good friends.

Thanks again for your input.

tristan07

View Profile
History
looking but no emails
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 05:15 PM

I'm all for the freindship thing, and I was trying it for ages it seems, but I met this gal, finally, who just flattened me in 30 seconds, it was like instantaneous WOWOWOWOW

and im very passionate and romantic, and I was hooked like THAT. and oddly enough, for my personality, thats what I needed. and I am happy.

but yeh, let them know you looked, thats perfect, and yes if you are a person who has the patience to move slow and such, thats AWESOME. But the lord knew that after all this time I needed to be floored, and he sent someone who floored me.

best of luck darlin, just dont give up, I almost did a bunch of times, and I am glad I didn't.

DeborahJ

View Profile
History
looking but no emails
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 06:41 PM

Thanks again Tristan and blessings on you two!!!! I'll hang in there waiting on the Lord. :angel:

SarahLuna

View Profile
History
looking but no emails
Posted : 24 Aug, 2016 07:06 AM

U funny! :P

View Profile
History
looking but no emails
Posted : 2 Sep, 2018 05:38 PM

Hi, I just tried to message you, but cannot because i fall outside your age range. I can't even add you to my "favorites" because I am outside your age range.

Lisa. :)

Page : 1 2