Author Thread
tristan07

View Profile
All Guys...How do you handle lust?
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 05:37 PM

all is... in gods hands... im ok i guess.

just thought i would stop by and see how yall are doin.

tristan07

View Profile
God CAN Give Second Chances. I Would Like A Friend To Talk With Through These Times.
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 05:11 PM

Blessings to you, truly. You are only in the beginning of your life, focus on that little one you have inside and prepare to be a good single mother right now. Find people around you to help you. Don't rush into anything with a guy who is there to *rescue you* Make sense, not mistakes.

tristan07

View Profile
All Guys...How do you handle lust?
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 04:35 PM

job 31:1

tristan07

View Profile
Why do women tend to overlook the good ones?
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 04:30 PM

Take it from a *bad boy*. we aren't all we're cracked up to be. There is a reason we are the way we are... and change needs to come from God not woman. I am wild as can be, which is often attractive at first, but gets tiring when it doesnt settle down.

tristan07

View Profile
Here is my story
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 05:09 PM

hmmm... very similar to my story. I know how you feel. That's pretty fresh though brother, it took me about a year to be able to really function right in any kind of romantic relationship. Everyone kept telling me to wait, let god heal me from the hurt yada yada, but I didnt listen to I ended making a few foolish mistakes.

Now, a little over a year later, I have a great girl freind and am finally happy.

I know you dont wanna hear this, but I would take it real slow, learn how to be FRIENDS to women and listen to them, try to steer clear of romance for now, just learn to live again, you are very hurt and broken and I can tell from the way you word things that you need a little time.

tristan07

View Profile
My latest blog
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 01:31 PM

I've had a rather difficult romance with my girl friend these past months and over the course of the past few weeks I have been in jail, and came within seconds of bleeding to death, been learning alot.

So she broke up with me and we were able to get to the bottom of things... like why things have been so difficult lately, much to my suprise... it all makes sense now and we are finally on the right path. God has done some really amazing things. So this is what I just wrote for her, there is a picture of her in my profile. I am only staying on here to talk to my freinds and be encouraged and encourage others.

So let me share this with you. (And please do not construe any part of this as indicating that we are sexually active, we have only kissed and held hands, ever.)

An Angel landed on my shoulder last night. I can feel her soft wings caressing my cheek and her little arms wrapped around my kneck as she holds on for dear life.

I'm gonna take this one for a wild ride. I'm gonna teach her how to love and how not to hate. Ahh baby thing of all the sunsets, moonlight and dancing we can do now.

Commitment is sweet, and peaceful, challenging and takes alot of work, but dam girl, it sure beats the hell out of fighting against love. Sweet thing, You know I love you.

Let's live and love and laugh, cry, hope, argue, hold each other under the stars and count shadows, race the wind, chase the last light of the sun every night, and smile at the dawn as we lay in each others arms.

You can rest now, I'm not going anywhere. You can have peace now, real peace. Smile darling, My angel, my demon, my crazy little woman, I love you dawn.

Here's to life, And to the love God Gives.

J'taime Mon Cherie!

tristan07

View Profile
I just had to vent..lol..read at your own risk! j/k
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 11:31 PM

That's all some pretty good advice, tab. Dave actually has some valid points even if he does come off as cocky as me... lol (musicians, what do ya do)

tristan07

View Profile
why wont women respond
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 07:51 PM

gota have thick skin bro, it just is what it is. you can either lay down and feel sorry for yourself or just keep moving. When I was aiming to meet someone on here it was hit and miss for me too, no big deal, the right person will come along.

or the wrong one will over and over and you get your heart broke... hmmmm lol

tristan07

View Profile
hang in there!
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 02:51 PM

As I always say,

There are many hurt and broken things out there, laying about in misery, waiting for their prince charming, or their princess. Healing is not found without, it's found within. Desperation draws the wrong people at the wrong time, loneliness makes us lay quick claim to them.

tristan07

View Profile
Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 02:16 PM

P.S. that was a joke.... yeh.. me make a joke? right.. that never happens...

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10