Posted : 6 Aug, 2008 03:48 AM

Are they real ? :devil:

:angel: Deborah

Sheherazade

View Profile
History
Demons
Posted : 9 Aug, 2008 04:33 PM

first of all, let me state that demons are real. Next let me caution all of you to be very careful with this subject. Unless the Lord has asked you to this calling, in dealing with demonic forces as a Christian in His care or to begin learning what He wants you to know - then please, stay away from everything about studying these things. I have the privledge? of serving the Lord in this capacity. I love Jesus with all of my heart and try to do as He asks, but sometimes I feel like running like Jonah. There are things you don't want to know, trust me on this.

Your servant in Christ Jesus

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Demons
Posted : 9 Aug, 2008 07:05 PM

Shederazade,

Thank you for the warning! I totally agree with your WARNING and the desire to run from the ministry in this area.

I believe it is important for every Christian to accomplish some kind of "Boot camp" in CHRIST on this subject. You know like basic self-defense courses, demons are waging war against all saints. However, others are called to be Warriors in Christ. Some are special undercover agents just like in the natural world.

I believe that is why the LORD put it so clearly in military terms. Different devils, demons, and spirits specialize in a military structure just like the US military and other law enforcement or our enemies.

May the LORD of HOSTS continue to protect and provide for you as you minister to His people.

Blessings,

:prayingf:

Susan

Sheherazade

View Profile
History
Demons
Posted : 11 Aug, 2008 05:29 PM

Thank you and God Bless you as well...:waving:

Revelation22

View Profile
History
Demons
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 01:56 PM

YES, THEY ARE REAL ! If you are firmly rooted and grounded in the WORD and feel God is calling you into a ministry such as this, pray for the gift of discerning of spirits.

I have seen demons and it was not like entertaining angels unaware------ I was very aware !

Unless they choose to APPEAR as an angel of light their hideous ugliness cannot be described by human tongue.

These spirits (not flesh and blood) that we wrestle against are powerful.

Glory be to God ! JESUS IS MORE POWERFUL ! ! ! Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord.

We need to be ON FIRE for God ! Don't be Lukewarm. Those you wrestle against are not !

Jesus I know and Paul I know, but who are you ? Don't be a Believer your ENEMY doesn't fear !

Taking Satan lightly or joking about something so serious is unwise. No need to squabble over what to call them----it doesn't matter ------- Just understand that they ARE real !

:rocknroll:revelation22

I agree with Sheherazade.

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Demons
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 07:28 PM

Terrific EXHORTATION!:applause:

(n.) The act of practice of exhorting; the act of inciting to laudable deeds; incitement to that which is good or commendable.

(n.) Language intended to incite and encourage; advice; counsel; admonition.

Thank you!

:prayingf:

Susan

:peace:

Page : 1 2