Author Thread
SusieQ8

View Profile
The Rapture Is It Comming In 2012?:10-04-08
Posted : 11 Oct, 2008 03:41 AM

I believe each day we are closer to the fulfillment of these scriptures. I don't know the day. I am looking up. Today, because of the stock and financial world, a word of scripture passed through my head about the cost of barley. I looked it up in Revelation 6

Third Seal: Scarcity on Earth

5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, �Come and see.� So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, �A quart[a] of wheat for a denarius,[b] and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.�

Something called the "Group of Seven" struck my spirit regarding this matter. They are bank leaders of seven nation which met in Washington today. (Canada, Italy, France, Great Britian, Germany, Japan, and the USA) started in the 198?s

I don't know what is going on perhaps only birth pangs to excellerate and prepare for the real thing. When having a baby, I think they are called baxton hicks? The present events are perhaps false labor or early pangs but in anycase gets me thinking.

Song line: "People get ready, Jesus is coming, soon!"

:prayingf:

:peace:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Verichip and the the mark of the beast,(666)
Posted : 11 Sep, 2008 10:37 PM

Agreed, TIME IS very SHORT!

The times are apparent through the news headlines.

Blessings; as you continue to sound the alarm (verbal shofar?)for us to wake-up from the slumber and conplacency we live in and consider the prophecies compared with the events of the days.

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Truth or Dare
Posted : 11 Sep, 2008 10:20 PM

Strawberi,

Sorry to hear that happened to you! I think perhaps deception is so much easier here in the internet world. Thankfully, the truth was revealed to you.

I believe the LORD would have "a real issue" with this particular misrepresentation and the man contacting a true widow! I know lying of all kinds is a sin but...taking advantage of women (especially widows) or orphans. If I were this person, I would repent immediately and begin fear of the LORD, which would be the beginning of wisdom.

Hedge,

I hope you are right that it was just an error of some kind for the reasons above... As far as, the proud, boasting types, thinking more highly of themselves then they aught. (which btw, I kind of been accused of at times but I don't mean to be?) Anyway, usually, they (or me; May GOD help, deliver, and cleanse me) are blinded by the spirit of pride and therefore, aren't really doing it out of malicious intent to deceive and defraud just out of personal self-deception.

:hearts:

Blessings,

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Verichip and the the mark of the beast,(666)
Posted : 7 Sep, 2008 08:22 PM

I say make a financial investment in the stock of these companies to finance the kingdom. It has been prophesied. It is going to happen. One or more of these companies are going become exceedingly wealthy. Stock-up, hide, and prepare? Some of the cults do it why not be wise as serpents and innocent as doves. We can't beat or pray out this plan because it is GOD's. I think it would be up there for one of the top upcoming financial investments Christian can use. To me it is technology or a tool which Satan is going to take over and utilize. I won't take a mark or chip for myself or my children but....if I had the means $$$....while there is still time...

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Image of God
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 04:35 PM

Doubles in scripture can be very good, such as: double anointing and double honor.

Perhaps, we need to read these 2X for impact?

Blessings,

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Image of God
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 06:38 AM

Jman,

Thanks for pointing out my comment sounding like "looks" I meant it to be more along the lines of countenances which can express life,love, mercy, grace, and the like (attributes of GOD).

I was also referring to the eyes as windows of the soul, those who are filled with the spirit and presence of GOD. There is something which can be seen in the eyes.

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Image of God
Posted : 27 Aug, 2008 05:22 PM

I believe "GOD's image" can be found in the faces, especially, the eyes of those who love and serve HIM.

Genesis 1:27 (New King James Version)

New King James Version (NKJV)

Copyright � 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Blessings,

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Your beliefs on Pre, Mid or post tribulation?
Posted : 27 Aug, 2008 02:48 PM

Deborah,

OOPs sorry, I thought this was a Christian site were perhaps I would find love, mercy, compassion, and understanding.

:prayingf:I wrote what I wrote not to "TOOT TOOT" I believe it actually sounds more like, "HELP< SWAMPED< OVERWHELMED< NOT COPING< EXTREMELY BUSY< PRAY PLEASE!!!

:prayingf:I wrote it because I love the WORD, like the topic, and have enjoyed fellowship.

:prayingf:I wrote it in hopes one of my brothers or sisters in Christ might respond with the verses I was referring to.

I guess instead I received insult, accusation, a slap, and hurt. My bad, thought, I was in a safe place. Besides, I know full well who it is suppose to be all about, JESUS, not you, not me, not Rev. or even dear Bruce. It is ALL suppose to be about JESUS and being like HIM!

Sorry, Bruce and other forum Members!

Blessings,

:waving:

Susan

Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 07:06 AM

My Bible tells me we don't know the day (time) because it has been sealed. We are given the signs of the times and told when these things are coming upon the earth to look up for you redeemtion is near.

Daniel 12 4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

There is a verse another where He who is worthy is able to open the seal.

I will try to look it up better later because it is day 2 of school and trying to get 6 of them ready and out the door to 2 schools can be a challenge.

Susan

bornagaintoserve

Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 08:02 AM

Toot ! Toot ! To quote the Rev, "It's not always about you."

Bruce,

If you know a time frame, Please don't keep us in the dark much longer!

Deborah

SusieQ8

View Profile
CENTER STAGE....YOU'RE ON !!! (POETRY) (SONGS)
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 09:52 PM

Robin,

Thank you for sharing your heart tonight.

My eyes are misting with tears for you.

I long to bring you comfort, my friend.

May you feel the LORD's embrace and Comforter's presence.

:hearts:

Susan

SusieQ8

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 07:06 AM

My Bible tells me we don't know the day (time) because it has been sealed. We are given the signs of the times and told when these things are coming upon the earth to look up for you redeemtion is near.

Daniel 12 4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

There is a verse another where He who is worthy is able to open the seal.

I will try to look it up better later because it is day 2 of school and trying to get 6 of them ready and out the door to 2 schools can be a challenge.

:waving:

Susan

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10