Author Thread: New here, finding my way around.
Admin

New here, finding my way around.
Posted : 3 Dec, 2008 04:19 PM

Hi, I've been on this website since Nov 27 and this is my first visit to the forums. :applause:

I'm a compulsive communicator, so once you talk to me, you may not be able to shut me up! :ROFL: I'm an artist, poet, jewelry creator, was a ballet dancer and a graphic designer for Mac OS9 Kaleidoscope interface control panel (150 designs), and am an anointed musician (violin - BFA, and soprano). I am a CNA taking care of my beautiful severely handicapped adult daughter, whohas taught me the most important lesson of my life - the pure, unconditional love of Christ.

I just want to say "hello" to all my Christian brothers and sisters and tell you I know what most of you are going through and maybe more - I know how difficult it is to go it alone for long years (why is it each year alone seems to drag on while those with a spouse/best friend/lover seem to fly by?)

Leaving you with my prayers for all here to find what and who they're looking for within God's will, which is what I'm certain we all seek.

May the Lord richly bless you,

Janet (AngelJan) :purpleangel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2008 04:54 PM

Sorry - correction - I've been here since November 24th, not November 27th. (forgot date) :excited::rolleyes::goofball:

angelguy

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2008 10:55 AM

Hi Angel jan, i'm john from buffalo ny, looking to meet new people online here. you know its funny but i never thought that you could meet other christians online like this the way the internet is.:glow: