Author Thread: Forgive Me For My Lack of Faith, Lord...
Admin

Forgive Me For My Lack of Faith, Lord...
Posted : 9 May, 2011 04:55 PM

I want to praise You and humbly beg forgiveness...I mistakenly relied on my own understanding. You pushed aside my limited thinking and showed how great You are! There were errors in my 2008 Income Tax filing...in my favor. Instead of owing taxes on 2009 and 2010, I am due to get back an unbelievable amount of money.

Even my giving to church was tainted with skepticism at times. The financial responsibilities were heart-breaking. I gave when I could not see where the money would come from. I paid when I was sure this was the last payment I could afford to make. As all the money I had in the world dwindled, I decided I was done; I was not going to do this anymore. Let "them" take the house, reduce my credit rating to zero, place me in collection, turn off the utilities. You know I was considering all this. I was lifting my hands up to You in protest and frustration...and You smiled on me and whispered, "Just wait and see what I can and will do."

Thank You, Father.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2011 07:34 PM

God has done similar things in my life. Isn't He good? Isn't He wonderful? Don't you just ..... kneel in awe of how totally and completely AWESOME He is??

Thank you for sharing this!! :applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 May, 2011 08:31 AM

Ridley, i have lost everything after my divoroce. it was a major blow.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2011 11:10 PM

Dennis. It will get better for you:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jun, 2011 06:48 PM

Ridley, I think we have all done things similar to that...God knows...I'm glad things worked out for you!!

Dennis...I feel your pain and I have been there...when you are on the bottom there is only way to go and that is UP, UP, UP!! :applause: You will make it brother and things will be better than you can imagine!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2011 04:12 PM

it's thank for forgiveness, asking for daily bread, begging is old testament, dude. you live in the book of acts through the epistles, called grace..