Author Thread: Inspriation-Only One Way To Go-Up!!!
Admin

Inspriation-Only One Way To Go-Up!!!
Posted : 9 Dec, 2008 11:15 PM

I am completely filled with joy. Bubbling with glee as the seams of my heart are ready to burst with excitement and happiness. I want to shout from the hill tops, climb the tallest tree. All with the biggest smile and the loudest voice, to scream and shake heaven to hear my thanks. To praise God for the goodness and kindness "He" has shown me and touched my life with. That , "I" was spared. Though my struggles were deep, I remained focused, not without difficulty, yet I remained with my sight set on heaven above, my ears to listen for" His" word, prayers from strangers, and especially those who love me and held me close and allowed me my fear and hurt. My silent tears and whispers to God to hear my plea.. Yesterday at 4:36 pm, the verdict was in. The Dr. walked in sat down looked at me with a smile and said, "the tests have all come back",you are perfect, there is no cancer in sight. Praise You Lord God, I give "You" all glory and honour Almighty Father, forever and ever. Amen Bless you, who made this possible for me to be here to thank you. For your kindness and your prayers. You see, all things are possible through "Him". "Another Miracle" ? I think so. M :angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2008 11:24 PM

Praise God! I am so happy for you dear sister, throughout all your trials you remained faithful, and God blessed you for it.

Thank you Father,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2008 11:50 PM

Thank you Leon. You are a good friend. Praise God! I was truly blessed yesterday, more so than most days, as this was a miracle. I believe staying faithful to God does pay off. Look I'm alive! God bless you, M :angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2008 06:12 PM

My dear sister,

You are an inspiration to so many here. You are always kind and loving. It is not easy to be so open in a world wide forum like this. Sharing your triumph is a very loving thing to do, and it will encourage many. Thank you for being so open and honest, it is a refreshing change in this day and age. I am so glad God has blessed you.

Much love,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 May, 2009 07:09 AM

Hello Leon. I am touched by your kindness and gentle ways . Thank you for your uplifting words as always. I feel "His" presence when you speak to me, as i am sure many can say the same. You and I may have different views and opinions, however, our focus is the same. "God". I know you are an awesome help to many. Keep up your goodness . God smiles on you always Leon. Thank you again for being you. God bless. Your sister in Chirist. M :angel: