Author Thread: Glory to God
Admin

Glory to God
Posted : 28 May, 2011 12:51 AM

Today I have allot to be thankful for! Something I struggle with is not sharing my problems with others. But I feel that I have been led to share this with you all.. and I am gonna mind the Lord!

Earlier this year, I started having a symptom of palpitation like I have had most of my life off and on. But this one was different, My heart stopped beating every few seconds instead of every few mins like it has done before.. It went on for 20 mins, I started feeling very Ill and shortly after I started having slight hallucinations and stage 3 hypertension. Because I am a born and raises stubborn as a mule boy from the cut, I didn't go to the ER... The next week I made an appointment and went in for testing and they found what was thought to be dialated-cardiomyopathy.. which usually by the time they find is a death sentence! I made more appointments and went home and not telling anyone, made arrangements for myself and my belongings. After a while I began to talk about it and told people, and those people began to pray..... And I am glad!

Went back and done more tests and they found nothing! everything was normal! and my BP has dropped back down to normal range!!

View Profile
History
Glory to God
Posted : 28 May, 2011 01:08 AM

That is remarkably wonderful!!! :D

I'm very happy for you!!

Glory to God for blessing you so richly!!

View Profile
History
Glory to God
Posted : 31 May, 2011 11:05 PM

:angel::applause: