Author Thread: SOMETHING ABOUT FAITH (part 2)
Admin

SOMETHING ABOUT FAITH (part 2)
Posted : 1 Jun, 2011 05:45 PM

Meanwhile Mary said the same thing that her sister Martha said to Jesus, in a posture of worship."then when Mary came where Jesus was,and saw Him,She fell down at His feet ,Saying to Him,"Lord if you had been here my brother would not have died."

Though the sisters said the same thing i would have said or you would have said or anybody would have said in this situations.

But the sisters got two different reactions from Jesus.

Even when Jesus asked them to take away the stone away where the brother of the sisters were buried. Martha was saying to Jesus that come on man we dont need to take away the stone

because right now it stinks.

This was the same woman Jesus spent his first arrival meeting with preaching to her to make her faith solid.

Yet she was still in unbelief Until Jesus said to her Madam did i not say to you that if you would believe you would the glory of God"

Many of us are still in unbelief we dont release the faith enough to grab our miracles, to possess our possessions.

have you been sick and Jesus said to you that" by my stripe you are healed?"(ISAIAH 53:5)

is your home going through a very hard boisterous wind/storm and seems it going to be broken has Jesus told you "PEACE BE STILL" (MARK 4:39)

Have ever been down that seems like you are alone and sad,and God told you that "My Joy is your strength"NEHEMIAH 8:10)

what has He ever told you?

The Lord said i should tell you that if you dare take His by His word and just only Believe that you shall receive your healing,in all area of your life.

Let us know how this blessed your life

God bless you all