Author Thread: beyond the cross
Admin

beyond the cross
Posted : 19 Dec, 2008 06:33 AM

hello

my name is maria, and i have had the opportunity to write with many of you.

The one thing i find so interesting is that people are surprised when i ask them what their relationship with God is, and what their visions are in life.

And that really puts my motives in check and allows me to be a sister in christ.

My goal when i first entered this website was to find a guy... but it has changed tremendously, my goal should be to love on people so that they can see christs love through me. and i will stress this alot. "My love" will fail because i am human, i dont want to live my life out of my love... My Love goes as far as the cross, But Gods love goes beyond that, it goes beyond the physical every day world we live in.

i dont want to live in this world, and i dont want to judge like this world. I dont know how many times i have heard that the foot of the cross is leveled, and that everybody needs the cross equally. Not one person needs it more than the other. and i agree.

and if any one feel judged by me, come to me in a brotherly/ sisterly way, please.

Simpelman

View Profile
History
beyond the cross
Posted : 23 Dec, 2008 03:31 PM

You're gonna make some man a very lucky person God bless!!:applause:

View Profile
History
beyond the cross
Posted : 23 Dec, 2008 05:40 PM

You really seem to be an amazing young lady, with a very good understanding of the word of God. I agree with my brother, you will make some young man a wonderful wife. Now I need to get my daughter thinking like you, and I will have some peace.LOL!

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
beyond the cross
Posted : 25 Dec, 2008 10:29 AM

Thank you both for your very kind words.

Ive got to say that there are a lot of wonderful people on this site.

I just pray that we will all continue to grow in God's word... so that we can be stronger as brothers and sisters in Christ.

View Profile
History
beyond the cross
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 08:07 PM

I think we both had the same motive for trying this website.

But God has shown me that the security of who I am does not rest in finding someone to make me happy.

My security must rest in him.

Apostle Paul who wrote most of the New Testament, made many references to "being crucified with Christ", and "putting off the old-man".

Our human frailty compells some to the cross while others deny their weakness without Him.

I know I could do or be nothing without Him.

Keep encouraging others for being a blessing to others is a true a precious gift. A smile or a even waving hello-may to you go unnoticed...but in Gods divine plan of things it could be a divine set up to minister encouragement.

thanks for your post and Godbless,

Arlena