Author Thread: What will the new Heaven be like? By prophetic...reposted
Admin

What will the new Heaven be like? By prophetic...reposted
Posted : 5 Jun, 2011 10:39 AM

What will the New Heaven be Like and When is it Coming??

Posted : 4 Jun, 2011 06:00 PM

WHAT WILL THE NEW HEAVEN BE LIKE AND WHEN IS IT COMING??

I Cor 15:20-24: �But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the FIRSTFRUITS of those who have fallen asleep...For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own turn: Christ the FIRSTFRUITS {On the Day of Firstfruits}; then when He comes, **THOSE WHO BELONG TO HIM**. {*THEN*} the {*END*} will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.�

John 14:2,3: Jesus says, �In my Father's House are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And If I go and prepare a place for you will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.�

2 Peter 7,10,13: �The present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the Day of judgement and destruction of ungodly men... But the DAY OF THE LORD {See I Cor 1:7,8} will come like a thief.{To unbelievers-I Thess 5:4,5} The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be burned up... But in keeping with His promise we are looking forward to a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH, the Home of righteousness.�

Rev 21 1:1-3: Then I saw a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. {THEN} I saw the NEW JERUSALEM, coming down out of heaven from God...,And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, �Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live with them!! They will be his people, and God himself will be with him and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.� He was seated on the throne said �I am making EVERYTHING NEW!�

You will note that the New Jerusalem will come only *AFTER the present heaven and earth have passed away on the DAY OF THE LORD! {See 2 Peter 3:10 above!!} {See Hebrews 11:10,14-16; 39,40!}

EVERYTHING NEW! Would include New Heavenly bodies for all God's saints exactly like that of Jesus!

I Corinthians 15:49,51: �And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so shall we bear the likeness of the Man from heaven. {See Rev 1:11-18}...Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we ALL will be changed�in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the Last {Or 7th} trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable and we will be changed.�

EVERYTHING NEW! Would also include new heavenly animals which will all be vegetarians!!

Isaiah 11:6-9: �The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together. The cow will feed with the bear, their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox. They will neither harm nor destroy.

After the marriage Feast of the Lamb in Rev 19:7-9 the saints will follow Jesus on heavenly white horses! Rev 19:14: The armies of heaven were following Him, riding on **WHITE HORSES** and dressed in fine linen white and clean.� These WHITE HORSES {Which don't need gas!} may be our transportation in the beautiful New Earth.

According to Rev 21:1 there will no longer be any sea but there will be a beautiful river in the Heavenly New Jerusalem which is 1377 miles long {Rev 21:15,16}, wide and high: Rev 22:1,2: Then the angel showed me the river of the Water of Life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God {The Father} and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the City.� {A Stadia is 606 feet and 12,000 stadia is over 1377miles-Rev 21:15,16}

I have heard rumors that we will definitely ride dolphins and possibly surf board on heavenly gators.

EVERYTHING NEW would also include millions of new heavenly friends who will love us deeply from the heart just the way we are as per I Peter 1:22!!

Jesus says in Rev 2:17; 3:4, 5, 21: �To him who overcomes...I will give a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.....He will walk with Me for he is worthy..... I will acknowledge his name before My Father and His angels.... I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem.....I will write on him my New Name... and I will give him the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.� According to Rev 22:3 these 2 thrones will be the only thrones in the Heavenly New Jerusalem!. Dan 12:3: �Those who impart wisdom will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness like the stars for ever and ever.�

��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2011 10:50 AM

Thank you for re-posting this, T. It is really up-lifting, and was bumped too quickly. Thanks, prophetic!

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jun, 2011 02:32 AM

Riding dolphins? I'm in! Nice post! :bow: