Author Thread: To Bahira...
Admin

To Bahira...
Posted : 7 Jun, 2011 01:22 AM

Bahira,

I just thought to share with you and all others who may be interested, and let you know that the Lord is so very good all the time, and all the time He is good even when we are not.

Bahira, As I have shared with you on one of your threads, that I too, am ministering to my friends who are Muslims, well, I have a Praise Report for you that you can share with your Muslim friends you are ministering to, if you would like.

MY friend from Jordan whom I have been friends and ministering to for over 8 years, made a surprise visited with me today, for what I thought would be for coffee or tea as he usually does... but when I offered him coffee or tea he refused, and stated to me that he was fasting. So I asked of him if he was fasting for a Muslim holiday or what, and guess what????!!! He told me no, it had nothing to do with any Muslim religious day... so I asked him again, for what reason was he fasting, and he said with joy in his voice and a big smile on his face, I am fasting for the Holy Spirit to come into my heart and to change me and to give me eveything I need!!! WOW!:applause::glow:

I had my televison on a program I watch often called International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, and I was trying to talk with him, but he shhhh me and said he wanted to watch the program, becasue he had never watched a Christian programs, and was interested in what they missions team was doing for the Jews, so we watched the program together and it was about the mission minister this organization is doing in Russia and in Israel to help the poor Jews, and he was so excited. We had a wonderful time fellowshipping together watching the program.

So after the program was over, I asked him if he would like to visit with me at the church I attend one Sunday to hear me speak, and he said yes... therefore, I will wait for him to give me a day he is available... when he left for back home he called me about one hour later, and ask if I would go with him to a Christian book store becasue he would like to look around and see thier books...he has never been in a Christian book store in his life, he's 50 yrs old... BTW, and really, really, really, uh... really hundsome!:ROFL:... but, don't get any ideas, cuz, this is about ministering and not courting, I keep that seprate:laugh: but he shooooo is cute, pretty smile and all that good stuff... ooooooowwwweeee!:ROFL:

Isn't this just AWESOME!!!! that he came to share with me his desire to know Jesus and be filled with the Holy Spirit?... just awesome! There are about ten guys who are Muslims and from different places, and they talk to me about their religion, and ask me many questions about God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit, I respect them and they respect me. And whenever my chirch is involved in something if I need help with anything I can depend on them to help me... our relationship is just wonderful!!

:party::yay::dancingp::angel::applause::glow::dancingp::peace::rocknroll:

Of course, I could not contain myself...:laugh:

love ya much,

ella

View Profile
History
To Bahira...
Posted : 7 Jun, 2011 01:42 AM

Oh Ella.

Praise the Lord!

God saves Muslims because He loves Muslims!

God loves all people and He desires that all people would be saved and not perish!!!

God uses people to talk to people. He chose you and He made an impact to the life of this man and your your friends.

God will richly reward you in YOUR Kingdom which you surely will get as a Reward and Inheritance from the loving Father.

Let me tell you that:

Then

the King will say to those on His right hand,

�Come, you blessed of My Father,

inherit the kingdom prepared for you

from the foundation of the world..

Matthew 25:34

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying,

�Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men,

and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people.

God Himself will be with them and be their God.

And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes;

there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying.

There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.�

Then He who sat on the throne said,

�Behold, I make all things new.�

And He said to me, �Write, for these words are true and faithful.�

And He said to me,

�It is done!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.

I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.

He who overcomes shall inherit all things,

and I will be his God and he shall be My son.

But the COWARDLY, UNBELIEVING, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all LIARS shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.�

Revelation 21

Love ya Ella :hearts:

Blessings!

Bahira

View Profile
History
To Bahira...
Posted : 7 Jun, 2011 08:50 AM

Love you Bahira, and thank you for the blessed word.

It make me feel so very happy to know that God is still in the business of drawing people to Himself when we lift up the name of Jesus. It has taken this long for such a time as this. And I have never push the gospel on him, I have allowed him to come to me seeking those things he wanted to know about our Lord, and that makes for interest.

I pray for God to continue to take him to the next spiritual level in Christ. Please keep him in your prayers, and all the rest of his/my friends for salvation, as I will do for those to whom you are ministering.:glow:

And for this cause, I do rejoice:party::yay:

View Profile
History
To Bahira...
Posted : 7 Jun, 2011 09:09 AM

:yay::dancingp::bouncy::applause:

Praise the Lord!!!!! :applause:

View Profile
History
To Bahira...
Posted : 7 Jun, 2011 01:08 PM

Good news indeed. We pray that their hearts will be good soil, not shallow ground because this is too important for them to miss out on.

And it takes a special kind of person to witness to muslims effectively - not all can - but as part of the same body, we rejoice with those who do, and are blessed equally to see results.

View Profile
History
To Bahira...
Posted : 7 Jun, 2011 02:27 PM

God bless you DKJ, even the angels the heavenly hosts rejoice when one person who is a sinner without Christ in their life seeks out to know about the Father's Son Jesus Christ, the heavens rejoice over one, out of a hundred million who need the Lord and reject Him.:yay:

I'm just excited becasue this has bee a looooooong mission and as you I pray this is good soli where the seed has been planted and will be furit and increase and multiply unto the others who are in his group, and the gospel will be spread thorughout thier community.:dancingp:

Thank you DKJ for your prayers...

View Profile
History
To Bahira...
Posted : 7 Jun, 2011 05:30 PM

Doing the doggie head on this one.

View Profile
History
To Bahira...
Posted : 7 Jun, 2011 05:38 PM

Two--:ROFL: