Author Thread: JUDGEMENTAL
Admin

JUDGEMENTAL
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 07:49 AM

There are some people who's judgemental,......they see/reacted immidiatelly in physical appearances,.......or what they hear know,like in the other places,:laugh:.......and respond quickly,........like,this place i know is like this,.........y'know,.....but not many,:laugh:individual d'ffrences,:laugh:.....

View Profile
History
JUDGEMENTAL
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 10:19 AM

I will pray for you, red maya. God Bless you.

View Profile
History
JUDGEMENTAL
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 11:17 AM

Maya hi,

nice to see you again beautiful lady.

Please share with us agan and again your insights.

Blessings!

bahira

View Profile
History
JUDGEMENTAL
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 12:15 PM

WELCOME TO THE FORUM MAYA!:applause::glow::waving::party::yay:

Its so nice to have you with us. I viewed your profile and you are as Bahira so staes a BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMAN!:dancingp:... Praise God for you, and I do hope God will bring to you that young man HE so desires for you and you will live happily ever after :yay:

I like your post and you're right about those who are judgmental, but that's why we are taught not to do such, because it turns right back on whoever wrongfully judge another even the worse.

Nevertheless, keep posting your thoughts and opinions just as others do, and try to enjoy yourself and have fun on the forum.

I bless you in the sweet name of God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, and may God Himself bless you graciously with His marvelous favor in all things. And may it be to you according to the faith that works in you!...how about that?!!!:dancingp::yay::angel:

love ya,:hearts:

ella

View Profile
History
JUDGEMENTAL
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 01:22 PM

They may flatter and call you beautiful, but beware of the wolves, maya. A wise thing to do is , under each picture you will see view profle, and under that , history. Click history and you will be able to see what each person is all about. God be with you, and keep your eyes on Jesus. Good show, girls!! lol

View Profile
History
JUDGEMENTAL
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 02:37 PM

God bless you sister and he will be with you.

View Profile
History
JUDGEMENTAL
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 05:02 PM

Great actors on here! :ROFL:

Welcome to the Biblical section, Maya!:waving:

View Profile
History
JUDGEMENTAL
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 06:36 PM

I agree Red Maya, however you cannot change others so the best thing is to allow God to change you into a person who is above the judgement of others, but not the council of others, for you only have One judge and "they" are not Him.

Welcome to the forums, hope to hear more from you!

View Profile
History
JUDGEMENTAL
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 10:26 PM

Bahira must really admire you, twosparrows. She copied your words here and re-posted them in P.J's what. If thread. :goofball:

View Profile
History
JUDGEMENTAL
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 01:38 AM

Chevy,

What did you expect after turning down her proposal of marriage?

First she tried to make you jealous with a Arab man; a Canaanite, since that didn't work she is trying to do the same with a fellow "Forumite"

:laugh:

View Profile
History
JUDGEMENTAL
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 05:42 AM

No, I am just going to marry Chuck...hahahah

Chuck be ready. Get a visa. :yay:

Page : 1 2