Author Thread: Perfect example of one trampling the word of God underfoot;
Admin

Perfect example of one trampling the word of God underfoot;
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 08:08 PM

View Profile

History

God does not deal with us in this 'sentimental' way!

Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 06:12 PM

I would start a thread titled "verses for PhillipJohn" but it would end up being half the entire Bible.

Please, PhillipJohn read the following verses and then tell us what they mean.......

Deu 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

1Sa 2:6-8 The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

In Christ,

James I would expect you to post this as the character of God.

When you man up and humble yourself for the years of unbelief you continually post on this forum we will rightly divide these scriptures for you.

You are way overdue, on all the time's use refuse to answer question after question you can not answer to fit your doctrine

This is not a debate, nor is it picking on you, but responding to scripture and marking one that continually trys to bring forth another doctrine.

Such as the garbage you currently have posted on this board.

That is kind James for the unbelief you have continually sown here and where ever else you have been.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 08:50 PM

Hey Phil:

The only one that continually twists anything on this site is YOU.

Mal 3:6 For I am Jehovah, I have not changed, And ye, the sons of Jacob, Ye have not been consumed.

Heb_13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Hey Phil,do yourself and everyone here a favor.

Trust Yeshua to Save you.

Learn who Yeshua is and what He is like.

Read and study the Word of GOD yourself.

Stop reading and listening to the Health and Wealthers,that you have associated yourself with.

Confess your unbelief of the Word of GOD.

Quit taking Yeshuas position as to judging others.

Oh yeah,And grow up SPiritually.

Shalom

Mr.meanie

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 08:58 PM

George your response is not consider as one that is trustworthy or spiritual, you have to make it right with Jesus.

I am not your problem!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 09:28 PM

George just so it is on record, I am aware of taunting and intimidation, a couple of Satan's tactics.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 04:05 AM

Hey Phil:

I happen to see in you;

Biblical Ignorance and Self Deception.

A judgemental and arrogant attitude against ANYONEthat does not believe in your Health and Wealth THEORIES.

Last but not least,you display an incredibly UNTEACHABLE spirit.

Almost any Scripture someone that is not a HEALTH and WEALTHER,you automatically tell them that they are not of the faith.

Their understanding is not in line with scripture (Rather H-W theories).

You belitlle others,and tell them that they need to trust in faith.

The one on this site that exhibits attributes of the Enemy of GOD is you and those like you.

Once more,I will ask.

When will you be trusting Yeshua to protect you from the Wrath of GOD against Sin.

If not you might hear this.

Mat 7:21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter into the kingdom of Heaven, but the ones who do the will of My Father in Heaven.

Mat 7:22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name do many works of power?

Mat 7:23 And then I will declare to them, I never knew you; "depart from Me, those working lawlessness!" Psa. 6:8

Trust Yeshua Phil,not the HEALTH and WEALTH theories.

Shalom

Mr.Meanie

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 06:00 AM

George you have need of repenting and acknowledging Jesus as lord that you might depart from the evil of your unbelief and hatred.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 10:32 AM

The apostle paul wrote we are to seek heavenly rewards, not earhly rewards. That is the word of God PJ.

Also, we are saved by Grace not by works. grace is something we do not deserve. We deserve eternality in Hell for our sins. The cross gave us eternal life to deliever us from hell. Does not the New testament say we receive the unmerited favor of God.

A merit is something we deserve, unmerited favor is undesrved. It is given to us even thou we do not deserve it.

You really should read the books paul wrote. it backs this up.

paul and peter were beaten, put in jail, John was boiled in oil.

paul had his head cut off. peter was crucified upside down, stephen was stoned to death. james has his head cut off because a roman governors wife got saved, " The husband told his wife to denouce christ and james would live". So, where did I say something that was not from the bible? We must bear the cross, that means a true believerwill be killed for the cause. it never says they get wealthy or remain in good health. List one apostle that was healthy and wealthy. and I will prove you wrong.

That wealth and health teaching is an American scam to abuse the cause of Christ. Do you get to take any of that wealth with you?

jesus said to the rich man sell everything you have and follow me. Now that is what Jesus said. The richman left sad. I wonder why? i can not twist the word of God around. For it speaks plainly here. God said it so it is so. end of topic, no arguement. I repeated what Jesus said and paul.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 11:12 AM

Dennis everything you are saying is that that exalts Satan. That is nothing to do with man's paid for redemption.

I exhort you to go to the word of God and what Paul taught about finances, it completely contradicts what you say.

Dennis would you have me to believe that Jesus was ignorant to the law of sowing and reaping?

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 12:38 PM

NOTHING Dennis said exalts satan! P.J., please stop insulting my brother. If you would stop trying to prove you're right in every discussion, maybe you would learn something.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 12:44 PM

Well know Chevy Show me what the perfect will of God is concerning, prosperity and health.

By the way in case you haven't noticed Satan is the God of anti prosperity and anti health, he is the source of the curse so yes it does give place to Satan to exalt or denounce Jesus Redemption of mankind and thus the fullnes he has provided all those that believe in their salvation.