Author Thread: Does Obama Qualify to be the Future False Prophet of 666??
Admin

Does Obama Qualify to be the Future False Prophet of 666??
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 08:49 AM

� DO OBAMA'S RELIGIOUS BELIEFS QUALIFY HIM TO BE THE FUTURE FALSE PROPHET OF 666??

Obama definitely does not qualify to be the anti-christ since his name does not add up to 666 etc and the possibility of him being the future False Prophet of 666 is just an interesting speculation.

Some insight into Obama's "Christianity" comes from an interview he gave in 2004 to Chicago Sun-Times religion editor Cathleen Falsani for her book, "The God Factor: Inside the Spiritual Lives of Public People."� "I'm rooted in the Christian tradition," said Obama. He then adds something most Christians will see as universalism: "I believe there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people...Jews, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, agnostics, and Buddhists all have their own path to grace.� Jesus says of Himself, "I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." That sounds exclusive, but Obama says it depends on how this verse is heard. According to Falsani, Obama thinks that "all people of faith -- Christians, Jews, Muslims, animists, everyone -- know the same God.

And so Obama is popular with people of all faiths and the fact that he is half black and half white makes him more acceptable with people of all colors. "Obama doesn't believe he, or anyone else, will go to HELL. But he's not sure he'll be going to heaven, either."� The False Prophet will certainly teach that you can have your cake and eat it too, and that you will not go to HELL if you receive the Mark of the Beast which will allow you to buy or sell everything.� However, Revelation 14:9-11; 19:20 & 20:10 confirm that he and all who receive the mark of the Beast will be tormented day and night forever and ever in HELL!!

Obama told a crowd at Hocking College that he believes the Sermon on the Mount JUSTIFIES his support for legal recognition of same-sex unions??� Obama approves of same sex romantic and sexual relationships as do his former church, his pastor, and his former (So-called} Christian denomination??

Obama said that the Sermon on the Mount is a *BIG JOKE* since you can't have an army that offers up the other cheek?? Obama supports "strong" civil unions for homosexuals. He claims that restrictions on homosexuals getting married are "discriminatory" and "homophobic." Obama also endorses abortion on demand � including the barbaric practice of partial-birth abortion.

The False Prophet should be hugely popular world-wide.� Interesting fact: Obama has greater worldwide popularity than any leader in modern history according to a recent poll in Reader's Digest and was also awarded the Nobel Peace Prize even though he did nothing to deserve it.� Jesus is our Messiah and the Prince of Peace and is called the LAMB 30 times in the book of Revelation.�

The False Prophet is someone who is like a LAMB according to Rev 13:11b.� People from all over the world including Louis Farrakhan {A Muslim leader} have already given Obama this interesting nickname:� "THE MESSIAH"!!�� In a recent poll taken by BBC in Sept, 2009 about 66% of those polled around the world thought Obama would make a great World President!!� Obama's world-wide popularity greatly increased when he ordered the death of Osama Ben-Laden on May 1st, 2011.

���

����� 666 is called a BEAST 36 {6X6} times in Revelation and the False Prophet is also called a "BEAST" in Rev 13:11.� Obama has nicknamed his presidential limousine "THE BEAST"!!� In Revelation 13:11 the False Prophet is called the BEAST of the {PRESENT} EARTH.� Whereas all true Christians are looking forward to a new heaven and NEW EARTH as per 2 Peter 3:13:� "We are looking forward to a new heaven and a NEW EARTH the home of righteousness." {See Rev 21:1}� Obama is the all-time world's greatest champion of EARTH day and saving the PRESENT EARTH from Global Warming, Greenhouse gasses, coal burning, offshore drilling and carbon emissions and he may bankrupt the world in trying to achieve these goals. �Will forced skyrocketing gas prices because of a war in Libya and revolutions throughout the middle East be the straw which breaks the camel's back??�

Over 330,000 people have lost their lives in EARTHQUAKES in 2010 when only 10,000 is typical. In addition to the world's catastrophic wheat, corn, soybean and rice FAMINES total economic losses in 2010 from natural disasters skyrocketed to 167 billion; which is twice as much as any other year in history and was more than twice as much as the 72 billion in 2009!! There have been 3 times more USA tornadoes in April, 2011 than any other month in recorded history!! Matthew 24:7b,8 tells about events to occur JUST BEFORE the Great Tribulation mentioned in Matt 24:9: In Matthew 24:7b,8 Jesus says, �There will be FAMINES and EARTHQUAKES in various places. These are the BEGINNING of birth pains.�

If you dial O-B-A-M-A on your touch phone the "O" + "M" are both 6's or 6+6 and the other 3 letters B + A + A are all 2's or 2+2+2 which equals 6 for a grand total of 6+6+6 or 666.� If you dial O-B-A-M-A you will dial 666! ����� In Daniel 9:27 and Matthew 24:15 666 is called an "ABOMINATION".� In a recent Middle East tour Obama declared that the USA was "NOT a Christian nation!"� I would tend to agree with Obama since Obama is rapidly and surely turning this nation into an "OBAMANATION"!!� In the Health Care bill passed on March 21st, 2010 Obama demonstrated that through skillful Satanic lies, deceit and bribery he can completely control the richest, most powerful "Christian??" nation of the world.

In what political analysts termed a snub, Obama did not dine with Netanyahu as promised during their White House meeting in March, 2010 and by keeping the talks closed to the media, denied him the courtesy of a photograph with the president.� In addition Obama's Vice President and Secretary of State took turns embarrassing and condemning the Israeli Prime minister.

God said to Abraham, in Genesis 17:8: �The whole land of Canaan I will be give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you.�

Luke 21:24: Jesus says, �Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.�

{Or AD 70 to June 7th, AD 1967?} In 1948 Jordanian Gentiles destroyed 34 of the 35 Jewish synagogues in Jerusalem and kicked almost all the Jews out of Jerusalem. On June 7th, 1967 the Jews took over complete control of Jerusalem for the first time in 1897 years.

Quotes from Obama on May 20th, 2011: �Israel must learn do defend itself **BY ITSELF**!!� �Israel must return to **PRE-1967 BORDERS**!!� Obama would like the Jerusalem borders to go back to their 1948 borders!!Nations from all over the world have heartily agreed with King Obama's 2 statements including the European Union, Russia and the United nations.

Obama has also stated that he does not have to abide by the War Powers Act or the Constitution in declaring war thus making Obama a King with the power to declare war against anyone he desires for as long as he desires.

During the Great Tribulation 666 and his FALSE PROPHET will be responsible for the death of 2/3 {Which is exactly 66.6 %} of the Jews in the world and the remaining 1/3 will all be saved {Read Zechariah 12:10;13:8,9 & Romans 11:25-32}.

For the 3rd straight year, in a Gallup Poll; Obama was voted the Most Admired Man in the World by US Citizens: {*1st*} Barack Obama 22 % {*2nd*} George Bush 5 % {*3rd*} Bill Clinton 4 % - Pope Benedict 2 % - Billy Graham 2 % - Glenn Beck 2 %.

OBAMAnable now is Commander in Chief and has complete control of the most powerful armed forces in the world.��Rev 13:16: The False Prophet will force everyone to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead {A FRONTAL *OBAMATRY*?}

And so Obama meets **ALL** of the requirements to be the future False Prophet of 666 which makes it a very interesting speculation.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 06:01 PM

I respectfully disagree with your entire view of the end times.

Please do remember, I said respectfully. Dennis

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 06:16 PM

Thank you Dennis and I respectfully agree with your right to disagree. However, it would be nice if you quoted God's Word to prove your points.:rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jun, 2011 08:06 AM

I have not studied revalations in over 10 years.At the time I did I knew where everything I believed was at. It would take a very long time for me to find it all again. I could only start slow and move forward.

I felt working on the basics was more important for the last few years. I will try to find some of the verses that support my views.Dennis

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jun, 2011 06:30 PM

WHAT WILL THE NEW HEAVEN BE LIKE AND WHEN IS IT COMING??

I Cor 15:20-24: �But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the FIRSTFRUITS of those who have fallen asleep...For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own turn: Christ the FIRSTFRUITS {On the Day of Firstfruits}; then when He comes, **THOSE WHO BELONG TO HIM**. {*THEN*} the {*END*} will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.�

John 14:2,3: Jesus says, �In my Father's House are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And If I go and prepare a place for you will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.�:applause:

2 Peter 7,10,13: �The present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the Day of judgement and destruction of ungodly men... But the DAY OF THE LORD {See I Cor 1:7,8} will come like a thief.{To unbelievers-I Thess 5:4,5} The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be burned up... But in keeping with His promise we are looking forward to a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH, the Home of righteousness.�:peace:

Rev 21 1:1-3: Then I saw a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. {THEN} I saw the NEW JERUSALEM, coming down out of heaven from God...,And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, �Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live with them!! They will be his people, and God himself will be with him and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.� He was seated on the throne said �I am making EVERYTHING NEW!� You will note that the New Jerusalem will come only *AFTER the present heaven and earth have passed away on the DAY OF THE LORD! {See 2 Peter 3:10 above!!} {See Hebrews 11:10,14-16; 39,40!}

EVERYTHING NEW! Would include New Heavenly bodies for all God's saints exactly like that of Jesus!

I Corinthians 15:49,51: �And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so shall we bear the likeness of the Man from heaven. {See Rev 1:11-18}...Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we ALL will be changed�in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the Last {Or 7th} trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable and we will be changed.�

EVERYTHING NEW! Would also include new heavenly animals which will all be vegetarians!!

Isaiah 11:6-9: �The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together. The cow will feed with the bear, their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox. They will neither harm nor destroy.

After the marriage Feast of the Lamb in Rev 19:7-9 the saints will follow Jesus on heavenly white horses! Rev 19:14: The armies of heaven were following Him, riding on **WHITE HORSES** and dressed in fine linen white and clean.� These WHITE HORSES {Which don't need gas!} may be our transportation in the beautiful New Earth.

According to Rev 21:1 there will no longer be any sea but there will be a beautiful river in the Heavenly New Jerusalem which is 1377 miles long {Rev 21:15,16}, wide and high: Rev 22:1,2: Then the angel showed me the river of the Water of Life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God {The Father} and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the City.� {A Stadia is 606 feet and 12,000 stadia is over 1377miles-Rev 21:15,16}

I have heard rumors that we will definitely ride dolphins and possibly surf board on heavenly gators.

EVERYTHING NEW would also include millions of new heavenly friends who will love us deeply from the heart just the way we are as per I Peter 1:22!!

Jesus says in Rev 2:17; 3:4, 5, 21: �To him who overcomes...I will give a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it:rolleyes:.....He will walk with Me for he is worthy..... I will acknowledge his name before My Father and His angels.... I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem.....I will write on him my New Name... and I will give him the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.� According to Rev 22:3 these 2 thrones will be the only thrones in the Heavenly New Jerusalem!. Dan 12:3: �Those who impart wisdom will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness like the stars for ever and ever.�:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2011 01:30 PM

WHAT WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE LAST DAY AT THE 2ND COMING OF JESUS??

Luke 21:25,26: Jesus says, �Immediately after the distress of those {1260} days The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world. See also Mark:13:24,25; Matt 24:29 & Rev 6:12-17

Luke 21:28: When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.

Rev 1:7: Look,:waving: He is coming with the clouds, and **EVERY** eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him. Just before His 2nd Coming every saved and lost person will be awakened to witness His 2nd Coming as per Matt 26:64; John 5:28,29 & Daniel 12:2 This will not include the martyrs and the 24 Elders on thrones who will already be awake as per Rev 4:4; 6:9-11; 7:9,14,15 & Rev 20:4-6.

Matt 24:30,31; Mark 13:24,25; & Luke 21:27: At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will *SEE the Son of man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And He will send His angels:angel::angel::angel: with a loud trumpet call {the 7th and Last Trumpet}, and they will gather his elect from the 4 winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.� I Thess 4:16b,17: �The dead in Christ will rise first, After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.� Mark 13:27b adds �He will gather His elect from the ends of the earth {Saints on earth} to the ends of the heavens. {Saints in Heaven}

I Corinthians 15:49,51,52: Just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so shall we bear the likeness of the Man from Heaven {See Rev 1:13-16}...We will not all sleep, but we will **ALL** be changed�in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the {7th &} Last Trumpet!� :rolleyes:

Then all of God's saints with their new heavenly bodies will celebrate the marriage Feast of the Lamb: Rev 19:7,8: �Hallelujah!... for the Wedding of the Lamb has come, and His bride has made herself ready. Fine linen, bright and clean was given her to wear!�

There will be 2 comings of Jesus on the same Last Day. The First will be **FOR** His saints and the Second Coming will be **WITH** His saints just after the marriage Feast of the Lamb.

Revelation 19:11,13;14, 19-21:.�I saw Heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose Rider is called Faithful and True... He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His Name is the Word of God. The armies of Heaven were following Him riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean {See Rev 19:8}.... Then I saw the Beast {666} and the {10} kings { See Rev 17:12-14 below} of the earth and their {10} armies gathered together to make war against the Rider on the horse and His army. But the Beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf...

The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the Rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh. {See Rev 17:12-14 and Jude 14-16}

Rev 17:12-14; The 10 horns you saw are 10 kings... They will give their power and authority to the Beast {666}. They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because He is Lord of lords and King of kings.�

Then Satan {See Rev 16:13,14,16} and the rest of the armies of the world surrounded Jerusalem {After arriving at Armageddon just 55 miles North of Jerusalem} Rev 20:9,10: �But fire came down from Heaven and devoured them. And the Devil who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the Beast {666} and the False Prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.�

I Cor 15:20-24: �But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the FIRSTFRUITS of those who have fallen asleep...For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own turn: Christ the FIRSTFRUITS;; then when He comes, those who belong to Him. {*THEN*} the {*END*} will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.�

Luke 21:33: Jesus says �Heaven and earth will pass away but My Words will never pass away!� 2 Peter 7,10,13: �The present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the Day of judgement and destruction of ungodly men... But the Day of the Lord {See I Cor 1:7,8} will come like a thief.{To unbelievers} The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be burned up... But in keeping with His promise we are looking forward to a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH, the Home of righteousness.� :peace:

Revelation 20:11-14: �Then I saw a great white **THRONE** {See Matt 25:31b below} and Him {Jesus} who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled away from His presence {See 2 Peter 3:10-12; I Cor 15:24 & Rev 21:1}, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another Book was opened, which is the Book of Life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the Books and each person was judged according to what he had done {See Rev 22:12}. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. If anyone's name was not found written in the {Lamb's-Rev 13:8; 17:8} Book of Life {Dan 12:1b,2}, he was thrown into the lake of fire.�

Matthew 25:31-34,41,46: �**WHEN** the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on **HIS THRONE** {See Rev 20:11 above} in Heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him and He will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on His right and the goats on the left.�

�*THEN* the King will say to those on the right, �Come you who are blessed by My Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.� {The New Jerusalem with its New Heaven and New Earth�See Rev 21:1-5 & 2 Peter 3:10-13}

�**THEN* He will say to those on His left, �Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.� ....{See John 12:48; John 5:28,29; 2 Thess 1:6-10; Daniel 12:2}

�*THEN* they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.�

Rev 21 1:1-3: Then I saw a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. {THEN} I saw the NEW JERUSALEM, coming down out of heaven from God...,And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, �Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live with them!!� {You will note that the New Jerusalem will come only *AFTER the present heaven and earth have passed away.} �They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.!! He who was seated on the Throne said, �I am making **EVERYTHING NEW**!!�:applause: See John 14:1-3; Hebrews 11:10,16; 2 Peter 3:10-13

Page : 1 2