Author Thread: The Power of Music --Christian style-- Use it, don't abuse it!
belladonna101

View Profile
History
The Power of Music --Christian style-- Use it, don't abuse it!
Posted : 8 Jul, 2011 10:42 PM

(This is all in my own opinion, so if you disagree or think differently then darling... that's just how You feel lol.)

The world has a bonding with music as in a way that is, like, overly powerful! Think about it, the money made on i-Pods and MP3 players, the billions of downloading in i-Tunes, the many TV channels that showcase music videos, the many broadcasting radio networks, etc. We (as Christians) take it as a duty to bring more people to our God, why not do it through music? Why not make songs that can trigger the conscience of the human mind to divert into Christianity. To let the world know that we don't think ourselves so superior to others and that we know how repetitive sinners and backsliders feel because we've "been there, done that." Why not influence Christian music over the entire Earth? Whether it's singing (or rapping in my case) or playing the keyboard with a church melody twist? Or letting every strum of the guitar reflect the story of how you became closer to God? Or letting a guilty ear hear the pain behind your drum base but ending it with a victorious kick? Whether we talk about God through rap or blues or country or jazz or rock :rocknroll: or pop or whatever, why not let it be known in all types and genres of music of how much we love our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ :hearts: ...because without him, we wouldn't be able to enjoy what we call music... we owe Him that