Author Thread: Everything Else Is But Worthless Trash
Christiancowboy1

View Profile
History
Everything Else Is But Worthless Trash
Posted : 18 Jul, 2011 06:42 PM

What is unequally yoked, will be going in two different directions. The word tells us to be equally yoked. Therefore, to be with one who is not a Christain, or is a Christain but not going in the same direction as you is only going to fail.

Paul said in Phip: that the only thing of value was knowing Christ Jesus My Lord, and that everything else was nothing but worthless trash. This holds true with all things. Living in his truth and ways will make the path easier. I know nothing is perfect and all relationships have their troubles at times, but with him all things are possible, and he can use all things for our good and the good of his purpose and will too.

Blessings,

David

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2011 09:59 AM

I hear that !!

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2011 11:39 AM

I agree!

:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2011 05:23 AM

Amen!

Even though God wants us out there with the sins; to show them our light.

Still you have to be strong enough, through the Lord to not end up picking up their evil habits.

A relationship has to have someone in it who is praying and standing on the word of God. It is best if you are both belivers.

I believe what I have gone through, Gos is using to prepare me for a ministry with a life partner. Not me leading but, standing with him. Like a woman's ministry and the Proverbs 31 woman.

:angel: