Author Thread: Saying YES
NadiaJG

View Profile
History
Saying YES
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 08:52 PM

Hi! I am new to this site, my name is Nadia.

Anyhoo, just wanted to ask a question. Are we as believers ready to say that BIG YES to God are we ready to give up give in and give all to HIM. I have recently realized how hard our lives are without doing these things and how easy it would be if we did. So just ask yourselves these questions and then ask yourself why not give God the chance. Just some food for thought, be blessed my brothers and sisters in Christ!:waving:

timinchrist

View Profile
History
Saying YES
Posted : 5 Jan, 2009 04:12 PM

Amen, sister! Either He is Lord of all or not at all.

God bless you,

Tim

View Profile
History
Saying YES
Posted : 5 Jan, 2009 09:12 PM

RIGHT on!! If we could figure out that we are just s'posed to say YES---it's not necessary for us to understand anything except what He tells us to do...I watch toddlers for the best example of my relationship to my father. lol I fall down, He smiles and bends down to pick me up again....Eventually, He watches as I pick myself up, and walk back to Him...

His grace is enough.

Blessings, sibs in Christ!

View Profile
History
Saying YES
Posted : 5 Jan, 2009 09:13 PM

RIGHT on!! If we could figure out that we are just s'posed to say YES---it's not necessary for us to understand anything except what He tells us to do...I watch toddlers for the best example of my relationship to my father. lol I fall down, He smiles and bends down to pick me up again....Eventually, He watches as I pick myself up, and walk back to Him...

His grace is enough.

Blessings, sibs in Christ!