Author Thread: When God Sends Your Answer, Will you Recognize Him --Her - iT?
BreathOfPraize

View Profile
History
When God Sends Your Answer, Will you Recognize Him --Her - iT?
Posted : 5 Sep, 2011 06:58 AM

Hello :waving: Before you continue, may I ask you a couple questions?

:prayingf: Perhaps it will bless the Next Woman you meet & You too! :hearts:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear this a lot, as well as the overused "I don't want no drama." Who really does! Lol :rolleyes: I mean seriously?

As I was praying concerning relationships today asking God about all of us "saying" what we want. AND thought once he sends "THE Answer", to anything really, would I, You? embrace and receive it? :glow:

How often we reject the very answer we've prayed for, simply because it's not quite packaged 99.99% like we want, dreamed or fantasized! Or came in a way that "We" UN expected! (yeah, I've been guilty of that too, yep!) thank God for opening my eyes more daily about it. :applause:

If you have said you want a woman who is "comfortable in her own skin" and then you meet her! PTL! :yay:

1 - Will You even recognize her when she's right in front of you? AND 2 - Will You truly be able Accept, Receive and Embrace her (not with just your arms, but into your heart/life)? Selah

And...nope, not angry or upset in any way, but this gets old. Sometimes I just get tired of "US" deceiving ourselves instead applying GRACE AND being prayerfully Open & Flexible as we encounter such Beautiful people, who are TRULY GIFTS from God. IF we would "allow ourselves" to SEE IT. :hearts:

Finally, then you want ALL that, in a 35-40 and under young lady? (True, I could be off a bit on the age(s), YES there ARE ABSsolutely exceptions. BUT by the time many of us have been married, cheated OR cheated on, rejected, abused, hit by life's storms... Betrayed, hurt, broken, healed from the pain & life struggles been thru the process, or whatever else. Delivered redeemed, brought back to wholeness by the hand of God, you might want to remember years go by! Didn't it for you? #I'mJustSaying consider this...

(BTW this is Drama!) :prayingf: Hmmm, did we choose iT? Many times NO, iT's life - Our Story, Testimony. And we have to walk it out, work through it with Gods help, Oh THANK YOU Jesus! Wow! Jesus showed up in the middle of our messes, :toomuch: helped us & somehow we miraculously made it! :ROFL:

:angel: #PraiseGodForMyBeautyForAshes Certificate!!! :applause:

So that means that the age may not be as young, but seasoned Sisters 40, 45, 50, 55 and/OR above. Ohhh! But these are some of the most beautiful, Anointed, Delightful, Loving, Strong, StickByYourSide thru IT ALL, knock your socks OFF Ladies you'll EVER be fortunate enough to meet. :excited: (NOTE, not discounting the MEN!) Helloooo! I'm waiting on mine! It goes both ways, AMEN? God Bless You, sir. :peace:

~~~Yes, I Did Write A Lot, But I KNOW IT BLESSED YOU! :eat:~~~

Truthfully, I'm cool if you stop reading now. :waving: God will Perform His Promises concerning my life, Because I obeyed Him IN this +more :hearts:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hannah213

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2011 05:17 AM

Very well put and I wholly agree. We need to step aside from what we think we want and need and see what God really has in store for us.

We need to unwrap the package to see what's inside!

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2011 05:18 PM

BreathofPraise you are so right. This has been an I opener for me. Reading profiles instead of just looking for faces. God has made us all different with differing life experiences and looking for an age and a pretty face isn't always God's best for us.

You said it all and you said it right. Thanks for sharing my heart too as you shared yours. God's Love.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2011 05:58 PM

Interesting Post!

Unfortunately, we often look at what we want and miss

what God may have for Us. But then some online do

know not to just look at a pretty face or be charmed by

someone. Holy Spirit can lead you, if you let Him.

:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2011 03:31 PM

i been single sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long,probably not :(