Author Thread
BreathOfPraize

View Profile
Forum Deletes
Posted : 5 Sep, 2011 09:57 AM

I WOULD loveeee to see an option where I can delete my mistakes or correct accidental double posting of them.

Yes, please add this option soon!

Thanks

BreathOfPraize

View Profile
Sugguesting A Topic of: Do you KNOW what YOU Really Want AND are Asking For?
Posted : 5 Sep, 2011 09:55 AM

1 - Will You even recognize her when she's right in front of you? AND 2 - Will You truly be able Accept, Receive and Embrace her (not with just your arms, but into your heart/life)?

BreathOfPraize

View Profile
Why Do the Men Get Iinto Relationship & Go Poof?
Posted : 5 Sep, 2011 09:47 AM

Hello My brothers and Sisters In Christ! :waving:

Forgive my oops! I really did need some feedback from my post, and did not know to properly utilize this forum. Hid the post from my self accidentially. Pray for this Sista - forum skillZ! Thus my late replies to your thoughtful postings. Thanks EVERYone, yes, I read and considered them all. :hearts:

See my responses below.. ( I guess, unsure if it goes to each persons email box or how, lol really) God bless EACH of you for your kindness and reaching to your Sister!

@browneyedgirlky - You would think, that respect and the Golden Rule never changes whether business, personal, anywhere? AMEN! "When people show you who they are, believe them!" Glad "he showed me" early enough not to go ANY Further, Ok, thank You Jesus!

@BarefootGuyToLove - I know & truly understand that this happens to you guys too. and it's not just a gender 1. And I could be wrong, but think it happens a LOT more to the Ladies.... God bless you

@hoosiermike - Exactly, it is unacceptable with all the ways we were and can communicate. (He was texting me, calling me, and sent his flight reservations.. Has me working as Travel agent, looking at hotels, IT was HIS choice to come, that's why I almost RUN from long distance relationships... Unless you're a couple hours drive away, No Thanks! We have to seriosly consider what we're willing to invest/give up to obtain and enjoy what we "say" we want!

And yes, I chose to forgive and give to God and move ON to my healing and future. Yet beleiving the best, UNTIL a person shows me something different, and then, I send a note, saying, sorry we don't have enough in common, bid the person Godspeed.

@PEM4 - You're right Sis! Any or ALL of the above "could" apply. But the closet one from your obviously well-thought out answers... I chose #5! He was looking for a fling and found a lady!! And would like to submit another for your "list" LOL ; ) Since you're missing #10. He Just Showed You WHO HE WAS and God allowed me to SEE his True Character. AND #11. God blocked iT, Thus circumventing my heart being hurt after ALL the healing that has taken place from infidelity & divorce from a 27 yr marriage!

@Philippa28^ - Being the mature woman of God that I am, everything you said, was already actively present AND I was praying about each call, and message we exchanged. "God already knows where the relationship will go and whether this will be another POOF guy. (of course, he knows Everything, yet gives us a Free Will) "Possibly the guy was seeking to see whether you'd be a woman of not so strong faith?"

But, God is not going to do ALL the work for us, therefore we must, seek, pray, discern, listen, trust and obey what the Holy Spirit WILL reveal and direct us to do! What I didn't say is that, I was proceeding with caution and not fully opening myself up to him, even with ALL the, "promises" he made, that I will not list.

Exactly! AND He found that to be true and we ALL must be careful of how we handle one another.

God said, "touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" that He will "bless those that bless me"....as far as I'm concerned that applies here too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note to ALL, yes, I was drawn to him, but NOT IN love with Him. AND I had met him on another Site, he did the "Poof" (maybe this is a new name for the condition, lol). I had been a member of CDFF for @ least a year, then met him again oh here.

My FINAL conclusion and acceptance, via the Holy Spirit: He Just Showed You WHO HE WAS and God allowed me to SEE his True Character. :prayingf: Learned Yet another Lesson on Recognizing Those Who are Not For Me, AND Blocked Him Coming any closer to me. (HE STILL Works ALL out for our highest good). :peace: Thus circumventing my heart being hurt after ALL the healing that has taken place from ! :yay:

BreathOfPraize

View Profile
Posted : 5 Sep, 2011 09:41 AM

@browneyedgirlky -

You would think, that respect and the Golden Rule never changes whether business, personal, anywhere? AMEN! "When people show you who they are, believe them!" Glad "he showed me" early enough not to go ANY Further, Ok, thank You Jesus! :bow:

BreathOfPraize

View Profile
When God Sends Your Answer, Will you Recognize Him --Her - iT?
Posted : 5 Sep, 2011 06:58 AM

Hello :waving: Before you continue, may I ask you a couple questions?

:prayingf: Perhaps it will bless the Next Woman you meet & You too! :hearts:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear this a lot, as well as the overused "I don't want no drama." Who really does! Lol :rolleyes: I mean seriously?

As I was praying concerning relationships today asking God about all of us "saying" what we want. AND thought once he sends "THE Answer", to anything really, would I, You? embrace and receive it? :glow:

How often we reject the very answer we've prayed for, simply because it's not quite packaged 99.99% like we want, dreamed or fantasized! Or came in a way that "We" UN expected! (yeah, I've been guilty of that too, yep!) thank God for opening my eyes more daily about it. :applause:

If you have said you want a woman who is "comfortable in her own skin" and then you meet her! PTL! :yay:

1 - Will You even recognize her when she's right in front of you? AND 2 - Will You truly be able Accept, Receive and Embrace her (not with just your arms, but into your heart/life)? Selah

And...nope, not angry or upset in any way, but this gets old. Sometimes I just get tired of "US" deceiving ourselves instead applying GRACE AND being prayerfully Open & Flexible as we encounter such Beautiful people, who are TRULY GIFTS from God. IF we would "allow ourselves" to SEE IT. :hearts:

Finally, then you want ALL that, in a 35-40 and under young lady? (True, I could be off a bit on the age(s), YES there ARE ABSsolutely exceptions. BUT by the time many of us have been married, cheated OR cheated on, rejected, abused, hit by life's storms... Betrayed, hurt, broken, healed from the pain & life struggles been thru the process, or whatever else. Delivered redeemed, brought back to wholeness by the hand of God, you might want to remember years go by! Didn't it for you? #I'mJustSaying consider this...

(BTW this is Drama!) :prayingf: Hmmm, did we choose iT? Many times NO, iT's life - Our Story, Testimony. And we have to walk it out, work through it with Gods help, Oh THANK YOU Jesus! Wow! Jesus showed up in the middle of our messes, :toomuch: helped us & somehow we miraculously made it! :ROFL:

:angel: #PraiseGodForMyBeautyForAshes Certificate!!! :applause:

So that means that the age may not be as young, but seasoned Sisters 40, 45, 50, 55 and/OR above. Ohhh! But these are some of the most beautiful, Anointed, Delightful, Loving, Strong, StickByYourSide thru IT ALL, knock your socks OFF Ladies you'll EVER be fortunate enough to meet. :excited: (NOTE, not discounting the MEN!) Helloooo! I'm waiting on mine! It goes both ways, AMEN? God Bless You, sir. :peace:

~~~Yes, I Did Write A Lot, But I KNOW IT BLESSED YOU! :eat:~~~

Truthfully, I'm cool if you stop reading now. :waving: God will Perform His Promises concerning my life, Because I obeyed Him IN this +more :hearts:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BreathOfPraize

View Profile
Dinner With A Foot In The Mouth
Posted : 23 May, 2011 02:22 PM

:waving:

Man of God, co laborer for Christ, God is so Amazingly creative in how He does things, yet so smooth, gracious, tender and caring if the people are not sensitive....On "Spirit Alert" they would miss His blessings and how he IS loving on & thru us 24/7/365.

Yes, Kindred Spirit? Amen, truly. I'm still shaking my head and thanking him for gifts to the body, such as yours. AND the fact that you Trusted, then Obeyed him to write the post that you did. The gifting so apparent in your life.

Struggle? Not so, as I'm writing a response, felt it strong in my Spirit to say to you....do not make it so, but ALLOW Him to flow thru you! Whether pen, keyboard on computer, or standing before the people, you are simply a mouthpiece, a servant, deliveryman, vessel for Him to pour out to and upon the people who are so hungry & so desperately needs to drink of it's refreshing, healing, life-transforming, satisfying flow.

Intercession? Done, since that moment! Yes, even then, as I read the post and was almost transported into the moments you shared.

I encourage you again sir, to take any restrictions, brakes, hesitancy, all off and WATCH God show himself and demonstrate his Glory; His Mighty POWER in ways you only dreamed of and even dared to believe he'd do through a man named Woodrow Bruce Pass...sometimes known as "Hedgedweller" but whom He calls, friend!

:applause: :angel:

BreathOfPraize

View Profile
Dinner With A Foot In The Mouth
Posted : 22 May, 2011 02:06 PM

WOW, Love, Love, Loved the posting... and was so blessed by reading this posting, through this article.... What a powerful anointing of God that is on your life!

Although I began in laughter, and joyful responses, by the time I reached the end, I was moved to tears, even yet finding comfort, encouragement, strength, and a renewed decision to keep standing and appreciation for this fragile breath called life that I am so thankful for each and every moment. Because I get to share with someone else that Jesus Loves you, hears your cries and God has not forgotten, nor will forsake you.

Thank you for the reminder & confirmation, that actually, I'm right on schedule....and for obeying God and sharing this.

Keep on allowing Him to Flow thru You, man of God!

:bow: :peace:

BreathOfPraize

View Profile
Posted : 24 Feb, 2011 04:47 PM

Anybody know why men go poof! Praying about that again today, met a guy on here, who declared I'm his "Eve" etc., my position was, 1 step at a time, and willing to develop friendship & relationship. Calling/ texting my phone daily... Was coming to my State/City to spend 3 -4 days getting to know me and see where it goes...all the way up to Thursday am. From Thurs-PM to arrival time, then, not another word, text, email, etc. Been guarding my heart and keeping it before God the whole time.

But the thing that bothers me is: since he said he was interested and the more we shared seemed to like me more. So can you at least as a fellow human being, (not restricted to Christians, OK) have the courtesy & decency to say you're not coming! Plans, Preparations were being made (even the weather was absolutely beautiful for the events would /could have shared) and his arrival was anticipated...

I'm Ok, just puzzled and @ times Frustrated by this, can you guys help me & ladies understand this one?

Trusting God, said Ok :waving: in my release to God about it...thinking Lord, they must have been wrong for me/or just wrong?

BreathOfPraize

View Profile
Why Do the Men Initiate Contact, get into Relationship & Go Poof?!
Posted : 21 Feb, 2011 06:35 PM

Anybody know why the men keep going poof! Praying about that again today, met a guy on here, who declared I'm his "Eve" etc., my position was, 1 step at a time, and willing to develop friendship & relationship. Calling/ texting my phone daily... and Was coming to my State/City to spend 3 -4 days getting to know me and see where it goes...all the way up to Thursday am. From Thurs-PM to arrival time 2-20, not another word, text, email, etc. Been guarding my heart and keeping it before God the whole time.

But the thing that bothers me is this: since he said he was interested and the more we shared seemed to like me more, then would you at least as a fellow human being, (not restricted to Christians, OK) have the courtesy & decency to say you're not coming! Plans, Preparations were being made (even the weather was absolutely beautiful for the events we-would have shared) and his arrival was anticipated...

Am Ok, Trusting God, they must have been wrong and maybe wrong for me too! But really want to know why this keeps happening... I mean, nothing - input Please? Thanks