Author Thread: What is the true definition of Christianity?
Admin

What is the true definition of Christianity?
Posted : 15 Jan, 2009 09:08 PM

True Christainity, is not a show of outward appearence. How you choose to wear your hair, what style of clothing you wear , or what church you choose to affilliate and associate with, It is the love of Christ that suppossed to draw men to Him.

So why worry what someone thinks of the outward man?

As Apostal Paul wrote: The outward man perishes , but the inward man is being renewed day by day.

Being a christain does'nt mean you don't make mistakes.

But that's when we can go to him for strength and renewal.:yay:

His strength is made perfect in weakness....

any thoughts?

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2009 11:09 PM

Very nice. Being a Christian doesn't make me perfect, I am still the same old Leon, making the same old mistakes. But now, I have someone to help me through those tough times we all have.

Now I find my confidence, not in things I do, but in who I am in Christ. He deemed me worthy, why would I ever doubt Him? I am beloved, because of His love. I am saved, because of His sacrifice. I am blessed, because of His obedience, and I love Him, because He first loved me.

Blessings dear sister,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2009 11:02 AM

Yes, it is good to know when everyone else lets us down , that we still have one who does'nt see us the way others sometimes do, or look upon a persons situation with condemnation and judgement....His Love , is the highest form of Love there is. (tried and true)

a person could search the world over and not find a friend so faithful.:glow:

Godbless you,

Arlena

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jan, 2009 09:03 AM

Someone said that religion is hanging around the cross, and Christianity is getting up on it.

I like that. Simple.

:D

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 08:03 AM

It is not enough to Just say that a person is a christain. Because a lost and dying world wants proof to see that we are. And sometimes , it just a smile that encourages someone

or a phone call to cheer a friend up . Encouraging others , is a ministry in itself that we as christains tend to overlook and should'nt.

Well said

Godbless,

Arlena