Author Thread: Sunny G Or Anyone That Can Help Me...
Admin

Sunny G Or Anyone That Can Help Me...
Posted : 15 Jan, 2009 11:04 PM

Sunny G,(Or Who Ever Can Help Me)

I sent this awhile ago and no response from anyone so I am not sure if anyone doesn't Have The Answer Or Whatever So Maybe Anyone Of You Guys...(Sunny G) Could Help Me I Woul Appreciate It....

Hi everyone, (Moderator could help me)

You know how you have expressed yourself in The Past You Are Glad You Did But Then Again You Wish That It Wasn't On Your Profile For Everyone To See...(I Know Think Before You Say) Mine was that bad it just was private( I just wanted to get it out but for it not to be kept on record for everyone to see I wanted to keep it private on my profie that what I mean....And I forgot that everything is recorded...LOL....So my question is to you is there anyway to delte your previous posts that you have put on here since Summer of August Of 2008????:bouncy:

~May God Richely Bless Everyone Family At This Site~

~Lynda~ :angel:

View Profile
History
Sunny G Or Anyone That Can Help Me...
Posted : 15 Jan, 2009 11:12 PM

Sunny G,(Or Who Ever Can Help Me)

*Corection On Post*

I sent this awhile ago and no response from anyone so I am not sure if anyone doesn't Have The Answer Or Whatever So Maybe Anyone Of You Guys...(Sunny G) Could Help Me I Woul Appreciate It....

Hi everyone, (Moderator could help me)

You know how you have expressed yourself in The Past You Are Glad You Did But Then Again You Wish That It Wasn't On Your Profile For Everyone To See...(I Know Think Before You Say) Mine wasn't that bad it just was private( I just wanted to get it out but for it not to be kept on record for everyone to see on my profile... I wanted to keep it private on my profie that what I mean....And I forgot that everything is recorded...LOL....So my question is to you is there anyway to delte your previous posts that you have put on here since Summer of August Of 2008????

~May God Richely Bless Everyone Family At This Site~

~Lynda~