Author Thread: God is the only true answer
Admin

God is the only true answer
Posted : 14 Sep, 2011 04:48 PM

Years ago, I was asking myself what was the answer- this or that religion or thing? What or who would make me not be lonely or unhappy? I had a dream in which God cut right through it like hot butter and when I woke up I knew that God had not put up a walll against me. Brick by brick I did that to him with every grudge and with every stubborn I won't let you in or I don't need you. I learned the hard way that if you don't reach out and love friends today there may be no tomorrow! God showed me that He is the answer. Let Him heal your life and make you have peace first. Let Jesus be your LORD, not your fast food hamburger joint genie! He cares. He heals. He hung on the cross and bled and died for YOU> not many if any would do that! John 3:16 kjv was written on a note to me once as a child and later I read it. It is one of my favorite verses now. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. She wrote after it: Make Jesus your own! After she died years later, I saw the day I heard she died a beautiful rainbow arching towards heaven./ yet there had been no rain and it was winter. It was as if God told my heart there will be others to care about and one day you will see your friend again! God bless you all!

View Profile
History
God is the only true answer
Posted : 11 Nov, 2011 05:09 AM

LOOKING UNTO JESUS !!! BLESSETH IS HE !!! WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD !!!

I WILL CLING UNTO THE ... OLD RUGGED CROSS !!!

O, THE BROKEN BREAD AND THE POURED OUT WINE !!!