Author Thread: Faith Can Do All Things (A story of how he proved it to me)
Admin

Faith Can Do All Things (A story of how he proved it to me)
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 11:11 PM

This is the follow up story behind how the Lord leads me to seek deeper ways to serve him and be used and not allow myself to be misguided by those who try lead us astray and think we are limited in how the Lord disires to use us. This story is also similar to what I have shared in the past which the Lord has been guiding me to, which some have opposed. Never the less, I choose to follow his guidance and do what he places upon my heart to do. I truly believe in faith, although, it has been an area of weakness for me. One in which I have prayed for to be strengthened in. As he is always faithful, he has been guiding me to and through different things to grow my faith more and more. Another area of faith he has been growing me in is, what he can do through me if I have faith he can and will.

This is were some disagree with me, that God can use us and wants to use us to touch others, and even change their hearts. No, it is not us who do, but God through us. I do not seek credit for anything ever, but give him all the praise and glory for all things. But just what good is faith, and following him, if we do not believe it, follow it, or use it? We sure are not here to be so called bumps on a log, and leave it all up to God! No, he desires to use us and live through us, to touch and change hearts. This I totally believe.

Philippians 4: 13 I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

So, if we do believe in Christ, and the Holy Spirit who now lives in us, and the truth of the word. Which I just shared, then this does not mean, some things, a few things, or anything less then ALL he leads and guides us to do. Paul is instructing us to have total faith. Total faith in the unknown, and what we through our thinking and minds can not even proceive, but he desires us to just believe in faith, that what he guides us to do he can and will do and see through. Just as Christ himself instructs us to do the following:

Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you

Matthew 7:7 �Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you

Matthew 7:8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

This being Christ�s own words to us. Ask and it will be given, seek and ye shall find, knock and the door will be open. That being known to me inside, combined my heart to change my own ways of dealing with others who do things which go against others, disrespect others, which truly bothers me and I will and have manytimes said things in a manor which I did not want too. My heart has been yearning to be used to touch and change peoples hearts. Thus comes in the Christ�s words, ask and it will given, seek and ye shall find, knock and the door will be open. I have doing this in seeking ways and the words and allow him to guide me in these situations when they come up to be used for his good. Remember, it is not me, but Christ who lives in me, who is guiding me to this and these things and all things. Im sharing this with you, so you will KNOW without a doubt that yes, he can do all things through us.

Now to my story, and what all happened this very morning. As many of you know, I drive a truck OTR (over the road). I have a CB radio, but usually leave it off dues to all the bad things being said a lot of the time on it. For some reason this morning, I turned it on as I started to drive. I had spent the night in Memphis,TN, and was heading south going down I-55 south to get on US-78. Anyways, I didn�t know more turn my radio on when there it was blairing out right at me. Two guys talking very horribly about woman, which is really one of my pet peaves you could say, because I believe weman should always be totally respected! One guy had a radio which was very loud. As I heard just a few sentences, I if you know me, I had to respond, but yes I wanted it to be a guidance towards what was right and of value, value in Christ. So I picked up the mic. and said, � pardon me a minute gentlemen, I was just wondering, if your very own mothers were listening right now and heard what you were saying, what do you think they would think, and how would they feel? Too, I ask you this, is there any true value or good in what you are saying?� The radio got silent for over a minute as I crossed over the river. Then the two started talking again, but this time just talking. So I listened for a minute. Then I could hear another man break in and ask them in stop talking in a not so nice way. Which the one man who had the real loud radio was able to talk over everyone else. He and that guy had a few words. Then the that guy just left it alone. The loud guy and other guy resumed their conversation. That�s when the loud guy came out and said, � If you want the power, you have to pay the price� he could not have said anything more sweeter to my ears to give Christ all the glory at this time. That�s when I picked up the mic. and said, � Christ paid the price, so he has all the power� I then got an Amen from another man, and the radio got quit once again for a moment. That�s when the loud guy came back and said, �your sure right there, you got me on that one� I replied, � God Bless You gentlemen, and have a blessed day.�

I share this story because so much came out of it. It truly proved to me how faithful he is when we seek as said to seek. He proved we will find a way, and the door will be open. But even more then that, I was elated because he guided me and showed me how to speak truth, open eyes, without being offensive. The goal is draw others with love, not condemn them. It is my hearts pray that this story encourages you more to seek ways past what may seem impossible. That he is faithful always, and he will show you and the door will be opened unto you.

Gods Unconditional Love And Blessings,

David