hello
Posted : 17 Jan, 2009 09:20 PM

Hello ...

aussiegirlzoe

View Profile
History
hello
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 04:01 PM

Hello Firestorm from an Aussie poet who just happens to be a Christian too.

I love your humour in you profile page.

Must admit it made me chuckle.

Your Mother IS a WISE WOMAN!

Pity more men dont realise the best asset they can have is a woman who KNOWS she is loved by her husband the way GOD intended.

Any real woman would be eager to do anything to please her husband if she felt so secure in his love.

Your Testimony is awesome and and turned your life around. I Praise the Lord that He reached out and knocked on the door of your heart, and you responded.

I bet your Mother was praying for you.

Did you know that the man who wrote Amazing Grace the song, was a disgusting libertine who ran slave ships etc and was a real rogue.

His mother was a little old scottish lady who never stopped praying for his salvation.

One day he was shipwrecked and saw his best friend die right before his eyes.

As he floated around on the wreckage he pleaded with GOD to spare his life and said he would dedicate his life to GOD if he survived.

Amazing Grace how sweet the sound,

That saved a wretch like me

I once was lost, but now am found

Was blind but now I see

That man wrote some of the most beautiful meaningful hymns that have traditionally been used in Churches for Worship for a Century now.

What a wonderful way for GOD to answer the prayers of his mother.

Here is a poem that I received one morning, word for word, line for line.

Only problem was, I was in the shower and had to dash out dripping wet and try to write it down with a biro and the paper kept getting soggy.

CREATION.

Flutter by butterfly

Flitting on the breeze

Flutter by little bird

Twittering in the trees

Sail on by little leaf

In the babbling brook

Tell the story of GOD'S Glory

Like a picture book

Tell of how HE wove

Bright colours on Natures loom

Brilliant bright like rainbow light

The coloured flowers bloom

Tell of mountains misty

With their snowy frozen height

Tell of all the many stars

That twinkle in the night

Shout the wondrous splendour

of wide and open spaces

Tell of delicate ferns that grow

In secret hidden places

Ascribe to HIM the mystery'

Of life with all it's beauty

The tapestry of patterned scales

The colour of the Peacock's tails

A gnarled and twisted tree

The chick that struggles free

Of it's shell...

Dont forget to tell

Tell the children of HIS GLORY

SHOUT the wondrous story

Of HIS LOVE.

GOD BLESS you and have a wonderful day.regards from Zoe.

I use that name for my poetry as it means" the GOD breathed life."or (the Spirit breathed life) the pseudoname is Greek but I am Aussie.LOL.

View Profile
History
hello
Posted : 30 May, 2009 12:19 PM

I hope that I am not bothering you, however, I wanted to share with you a source of Christian teaching which has been a blessing to me and which I thought you might, at the least, find interesting. It is called God's learning channel. It is a small TV station between midland and Odessa Texas that is totally committed to God. There are two programmers there who are Native American. Here is the link to the website of one of them.

Be blessed.

Beverly

View Profile
History
hello
Posted : 2 Dec, 2009 11:14 AM

:glow:hi!

View Profile
History
hello
Posted : 23 Feb, 2010 11:50 AM

Hello

I've noticed you have cut your profile thats such a pity. As a learning curb for fellow sisters the information was excellent. I learnt so much from it. You had taken great time to hight light your beliefs and scripture in such a tactful way. It showed such delight in your clean humour. How often I read even to my whole family at christmas, i missed a few lines out though, as my Aunty and Uncle would not a prove or perhaps they would blush giggles. I read and read each time I felt more drawn to you, all most as though you were a past close friend. A sense of humour i often pray more men have, and they should, your a wonderful role model. I wrote a peom in your honour as I could not send it personally to you a long time ago. I hope i never offended you. It was after a dream I had regarding you, I woke up . All I could see was this image of joy full of people rejoicing in a smoke filled T p**. I imagined ancient traditional spiritual music been played, which is music i listen to often. I also traveled that road to demacus, such a long time ago now. I guess that rang a cord for me in similariety, empathy. I don't even know why i 'm writing now. Other than god leads me in everything I do. Your an interesting gifted man, I pray and hope we may cross each others paths during our lifes journey. Thank you for giving me hours of pleasure, you live in a beautiful part of Gods nation. I pray he keeps you in excellent health and protect you in every ting you do and you are blessed with a lovely lady to complete your self. May your family be blessed and your mother too, she sounds like a great teacher giggles you must be proud kind regards Shereen ... from England Tenderheart4Christ...your one of God treasures i feel that :prayingf::peace::angel: I sure we have met, may be in another time.. may be :glow: P.s excuse spellings i have dyslexia :glow:

expng

View Profile
History
hello
Posted : 9 May, 2010 06:09 PM

zoe - My name is Martha - from Ohio, and I LOVED your poem. It's beautiful!