Author Thread: Please pray
Admin

Please pray
Posted : 18 Jan, 2009 01:47 PM

I am asking my brothers and sisters to pray for a divine appointment for me to be able to share my testimony with a co worker. His name is Jearl and he needs healing and deliverance. In Christ, Lydia

View Profile
History
Please pray
Posted : 18 Jan, 2009 08:27 PM

I stand in agreement with you, in Jesus' name. Amen.

View Profile
History
Please pray
Posted : 19 Jan, 2009 05:45 PM

Thanks, please also pray for Aaron Mark ( see praise reports ) for spiritual growth, and protection. Blessings, Lydia

evona

View Profile
History
Please pray
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 06:59 PM

BEAUTIFUL SISTER IN CHRIST

PROTECT AND BLESS MY SISTER AS SHE BRINGS FORTH THE WORD OF LIFE TO THIS PERSON AND PROTECT HIM ,OPEN HIS HEART AND SPIRITUAL EYES TO SEE YOUR TRUTH

WE FORBID THE ENEMY TO INTERFERE WITH THIS DIVINE APPOINTMENT THAT IS TO HAPPEN

GOD IS ABLE

WE THANK YOU LORD AND PRAISE YOU FOR ALL THE WORKS YOU DO IN THE LIVES OF THESE DEAR SISTERS AND BROTHERS

AND BLESS AS WELL AARON LORD

MAY HE BE HEALED AND DELIVERED TOO FROM THE ENMY'S LIES

"TO HIM WHO IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDINGLY AND ABUNDANTLY MORE THAN WE COULD THINK OR ASK,ACCORDING TO HIS POWER WPRKING IN US,BE GLORY TO CHRIST IN THE CHURCH FOREVER.

AMEN!

BARBARA ANN

GOD BLESS YOU SISTER:angel:

View Profile
History
Please pray
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 07:41 AM

Lydia,

You are such an inspirational person to other in your ministry of "Helps" and that of "Exhortation". (Romans chapter 12),

May God grant you those things you have need of, so that you may always be a blessings when uplifting others. I also stand with you in your prayer request.

ella