Author Thread: Music change.
Admin

Music change.
Posted : 22 Jan, 2009 09:33 AM

Hey there peeps. I've had a serious music change in my life since I became a Christian. I use to listen to secular music alot, mostly rock. When I was saved, I started seeing the different kinds of music that was available for Christians. I didn't know they rock for Christains, or even rap! It's pretty cool how much better the music is than secular. The messege especially! Kutless has been my number one band for the past two years, and still listen to them every chance I get.

View Profile
History
Music change.
Posted : 6 Feb, 2009 09:50 PM

That's a good thing that you have learned to enjoy good christian music. so you see now that you are a christian how much fun it can be serving the Lord and the good things He has for us

gotfaithguy

View Profile
History
Music change.
Posted : 7 Feb, 2009 08:10 AM

I was the same way when I started listening to christian music. I didn't realize that they had heavy metal/hard rock christian bands that sounded better than those of the secular music groups. I now listen to Demon Hunter all the time because of the message and I still get the hardcore music that I love so much. God is Awesome!!

View Profile
History
Music change.
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 02:26 PM

ahaah yeah it wasn't will we got the net at home when I was a kid that I realized there was more to christian music than Gaithers and Maranatha.....oh the memories *twitch* but yeah, if you can find a good radio station you'll discover a tonne of new bands. and if you get a chance to see kutless live, do it. :rocknroll: