Author Thread: Pray for my lonliness
Admin

Pray for my lonliness
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 12:30 PM

Please keep in prayer for being a single mother. Pray that God will send me a Godly man who won't judge me because I am overweight. I am tired of getting my heart broken. Please pray I find a good husband.

Thank you and God bless

View Profile
History
Pray for my lonliness
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 12:37 PM

My sister,

Yes, I will pray for you .Beauty comes in all sizes and shapes and in the end we will all lose our looks and all that remains is what is on the inside. We all men and women should be looking at the gift on the inside and not the fancy wrappings. Jesus loves you just the way you are. And a man should too.

Blessings, Lydia

View Profile
History
Pray for my lonliness
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 12:56 PM

Conny,

Please read Proverbs 31 and notice that nothing is mentioned about the woman's appearance, only her godly character. Verse 30 says " Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised." I have seen your profile and you are a beautiful woman. Do not let the world tell you otherwise.

Love , Lydia

View Profile
History
Pray for my lonliness
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 12:57 PM

Hi Connie,

I stand in agreement for all that you ask.

In the mighty name of Jesus, amen.

I looked at your profile, and you look like a lovely lady. Just give it some time, join us here on the forums so men get a chance to know the real you. Online dating can be very frustrating. Even when someone shows an interest, they are usually not the type of person you want to be around.

By joining in things like these message boards, people get a glimpse of the person inside. One of the main things to remember about this type of dating is all people have to go on about us is our profile and photo. It is much better for them to contact us for something we say on here, than something they see in a picture. At least then we know they are looking beyond appearances.

God bless you sister,

Leon

evona

View Profile
History
Pray for my lonliness
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 06:52 PM

IT IS SO HARD TO BE STILL AND WAIT ON GOD.

SISTER MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND I AGREE WITH YOU IN PRAYER THAT NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!

HE WILL DO IT IN HIS TIME!

AND AS YOU WAIT FOR THAT BLESSING TO UNFOLD GROW STRONG IN HIM.

FILL YOUR LIFE WITH HIS WORD AND BE THE MOTHER,SISTER,FRIEND TO ALL THAT HE WANTS YOU TO BE.

AND WHEN YOUR MIRACLE COMES YOU MAY BE SO BUSY IT MAY BE A COMPLETE SURPRISE.

SO MANY TIMES I DISAPPOINT OTHERS AND MYSELF BY GOING OUT OF GOD'S WILL.

TRUST HIM,HE WILL DO IT

LOVE IN JESUS BARBARA ANN:waving:

View Profile
History
Pray for my lonliness
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 08:38 PM

Thank you so much for your prayers

God Bless you

View Profile
History
Pray for my lonliness
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 09:20 PM

Hello Conny,

I pray that God's strength and peaceful be with you.

I pray for God's plan to give you a truly Christian husband who loves Jesus and love you just the way you are.

You are very special for HIM.

GBU Sis.

Ruth

View Profile
History
Pray for my lonliness
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 07:19 AM

Hi Conny,

Everyone has give you some very good counsel and inspirational food for thought. I also would like to add my fice cent worth that, being single, with a child or children, and feeling longliness is sometimes God's way of letting us know we have need to reach out to him. I will not pray that God send you a husband to solve your longliness, because I really don't think this is what you have need of at this time. So many women think that a man will resolve their longliness, but you still may find even worse longliness with a man, no matter how saved he professes to be. Longliness in your heart is only an emptiness from God.

I will pray that you seek your Christ and think you have need to get closer in your walk with the Lord, because He is the cure all to fill the gap of your seemingly longly heart. When we keep our focus on the Lord, and keep His word dear in our hearts, by staying in prayeralways and reading of His Word, there is no time for lonliness to creep into our lives.

As Paul writes to all believers, Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplications, giving thanks to God, let your request be made known to God, (pray that Gd will bring you in a closer walk with Him, not for a man), and the peace of God which surpasses ALL human understanding will guard your heart and mind through Christ Jesus.

Finally, beloved, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of a good report, IF there is any virtue anf IF there is anything you find praiseworthy meditate (think) on these things... AND THE GOD OF PEACE WILL BE WITH YOU. (Philippians chapter 4)...

In reading this you will find that your longliness is your responsibility, and only through Christ can you find it, not in a man. And when you seek Christ to fill your void, your longliness will disappear and you will find contentment in the only ture husband you have need of at this time, who is Christ Jesus... (rather long, but I had much to say:winksmile:)

ella

View Profile
History
Pray for my lonliness
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 07:29 AM

BTW, Conny, your weight has nothing to do with having a man in your life. As others have stated you are a beautiful person, and what's for you is for you according to God's will, plans, and purposes, once you have made Him first in your life. You are you own self's best answer... work on your relationship with Christ and with yourself, and ALL these others THINGS (a man) will fall into place If God says so... but for now God is the only MAN you need to know loves you just the way you are. And what's so great about His love and care for you, it never fades nor will He ever put you down because of your weight or looks. Nor will He ever demand OR take ALL YOUR LOVE from you without giving back to you some 30, 60, 70 100fold in returned love... He's a giver, not a taker! now that's GREAT NEWS!...:glow:

ella