Author Thread: Divorced
Admin

Divorced
Posted : 24 Jan, 2009 09:17 PM

Hi I know some people on this site know me and I have talked with soem back and forth. I been going through( to me) so much, and its hard for me to express the damage that it has done to my 13 year daughter over the couple of years. I been faced with challenges that are hard to face alone and I feel I been doing this for quiet sometime. I need prayer to support me and my 13 year old daughter. If you are single and divorced I think each of you have that part of experience that you been facing but its not just finance I can handle working 2 jobs. I just get so boggled down with jdealing with others that want to place me in hard times. I always want to be that super hero jesus was but I cant and I need help to get me out of being able to accomplish Gods will for me and my family. I am a family minded person I take my family problems along with my own I just want to ask if you will pray for my peace and deal with my sufferings that bring along strief and anger. "I do want encourgement as well please dont hesitate to email me if you would like to I need other believers that believe in loving and praying. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers if you do pray for me and in case I do not hear from you or get the chance to know you I do Thank you. For all else love is the best.

evona

View Profile
History
Divorced
Posted : 30 Jan, 2009 07:20 PM

Hi,

Though I do not know the pain of divorce, I will keep you in prayer,and your daughter.

God has told us that He will heal the brokenhearted and bind up their wounds.

And He is faithful and merciful.

Try not to be a superwoman, only God knows how much you can handle.

Trust Him and place each day in His hands.

Will keep you in prayer

sister barbara:angel:

View Profile
History
Divorced
Posted : 1 Feb, 2009 05:15 PM

Hi, I do not konw your name. But I can relate to everything you wrote about being a single-parent.

I have a six year-old son and he has special needs. I know it's hard but you have got to keep the faith ...even if it looks like everything is going down in a landslide.

I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers.

Godbless,

Arlena

evona

View Profile
History
Divorced
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 06:35 PM

arlena,

you seem so content in where you are now

may God richly bless you and care for you and your child

I pray that you may have the patience and endurance as the days pass to complete God's will

barbara ann

View Profile
History
Divorced
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 06:28 AM

Hi Bluereyes,

My prayers are with you. May the peace and love of Christ comfort your heart, and keep you in the light of His word. Be of good chee,r and only trust in the Lord, leaning not to your own understanding. And in all your ways(all that you do and say), acknowledge Him (give Him praise, with thanks), and becasue He is faithful to keep His promises, He will to direct your path (show you which way to go), IF YOU are walking in obedience to His word.

Be encouraged and hang in there. Nothing JUST happens, its all a part of God's plan to draw you closer to Him. Know that God loves you, so you must stand tall, and when you've done all that you can do, continue to stand tall in prayer and the Word of God. Our problems, worries, confusion, being tired, don't come to stay, they come to pass therefore, the load you're carrying... this too shall pass...

ella