Author Thread: Tolerance level
kidvid711

View Profile
History
Tolerance level
Posted : 24 Jan, 2009 09:39 PM

Alright, this is going to be a fun thread. :)

If its too personal or you don't feel like hurting anyone feelings then you can say (in example) I hate 5 things males do. Or the other way around, bad breath, hi genes etc.

"Name a few things that you can't tolerate in a male."

View Profile
History
Tolerance level
Posted : 24 Jan, 2009 11:05 PM

Kidvid,

LOL.....:party: Can it be more then 5 LOL....:nahnah: Ok well here we go: 1). Not being considerate of a woman feelings...They have too much pride to change and take responsible for their own actions!!!!!

2). Goes right along with not being considerate of a woman feelings...They don't think before they speak if they want to be rude and don't even know you they can...They say inapporiate things... and don't think how it effects us!!!!!!

3).Communications isn't good at all....Ok no one is prefect when we communicate to others..but if A Woman is interested in A Man And She Is "Crazy" About Him and wants to get to know him better...She will make The Effort And The Time And Effort To Communicate With Him What Important To Him Weather She Is Busy Or Not...(Guys are like if you don't like me being there for you tough....I Am Too Busy) Just Say You Don't Have Time But When You Get A Chance You Will Respond And Some How Communicate With Enthusaium With What We Are Saying To You Is Important To Us..."Like For Example I Can't Reply To Your E-mail I Will Be Out Of Town Or Whatever For A Few Days But Please Share About That Book "God Word Made Plain Book" "It sounds really interesting so send Me The E-mail And I Will Defentely Respond When I Get Back...

4).You guys have "The Worse Tempers"...some guys do ok so don't t have a cow over this one men...but a lot of guys even "Born-Again Christian Guys" get irriate so quickly over nothing over "The Most Stupid Things I Have Ever Seen" Like what do you want..For Example...I am too busy at work blabbla...How Rude Of You....Stuff Like That....Not saying Harrashing The Guy Either Just Every Once In Awhile Had A Question Or Something..."A Born-Again Christian Guy Has To Be Senstive To The One He Is With"....(Have Never Once Seen It...at 33 years old...(Not Once) can you imagen guys...Except My Brother Rob...The Saint Of All Men...Just Playing with The Words...I am sure things upset him but The Majority he is so sweet to me and what important to me is imporant to him...My Brother Rob has never Embarassed me or put me down or has said Inapporiate Things because of what on My Heart...Not Once...Never Yelled at me nothing....

5). Smoking...I know people have addictions and it hard to quick when something makes you feel better...However,The Lord gives us The Ablitiy to overcome things with His Power And Grace....First Off I Am Allegric To Smoke so I couldn't be with a smoker even If I want too but I wouldn't anyways...It makes your breath stink and who would want to kiss a smoker,Your cars stinks and it just not plain attractive!!!!!!

6).Abuse...No woman should be physocially abused by any man for any reason...(What so ever) And drill you well "How would you "Show The Love Of Christ" and make you feel that everything is your fault for The Man Abusive Behaviour..How did you upset them all The Time...I can't explain Physocially Abuse for anyone that has never gone through it...I have and no woman should be treat like that...

7). Don't give in their attitude...I don't care how much you do for me or how you been there for me...I can talk to you anyway I feel like it...

8). They aren't t spiritual leaders and aren't hungry for The Word...They are interested more in sports or hunting or fishing...Hey Men I am not saying that there is anything wrong with that...I likeFootball" and watch it when I get The Chance...but Men need to step up to The Plate...and get really Passionate And Hungry For "God Word" so that they can minister to us and have patiences and kindness and Love for their future wife... If A Born-Again Christian Guy doesn't study Himself a proved then it back fires even into A Intimate Relationship with A Woman(Intimate mean just close) Loving&Caring Relationship that doesn'tknow how to show "The Love Of Christ To A Woman"and The Senstive And Kindness and willing to help out his Matei isn'there because His Mind is on The Flesh And Not On"Spiritiual Things and Issues Of The Home That Matter" Therefore Creating A Divorce" Not saying it doesn't take two A Man And Woman...(Husband&Wife) but just saying....

~Well Kidvid I Think I Feel Cleansed~ LOL:nahnah: ~Ckeck Out Your Posts&Replies Later~:ROFL: ~Lynda~:peace::angel:

jezcie

View Profile
History
Tolerance level
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 09:27 AM

Kidvid711,

Mmm..I want to answer also :). Maybe I can list what the 5 things I hate males do..

1. Lazy - I don't like lazy man.

2. Hypocrite - I hate hypocrite.

3. Haughty - don't like this character

4. Not hygienic - really don't like, can't stand with this type of man.

5.Yell - don't like man yells to woman...don't bully woman lol.

6. Lier - go away, don't come near to me anymore..see i'm really hate.. hehe...

7. Not gentle - so bad if meet man like this huhuhu.

8. Rude - oh I don't know if there any girl like man talks rude to them..???????

9. Hothead - Oh how to handle this..hey..but I like stubborn man o hehe, what I mean is he must gets what he wants (good things only), bcos i think that make him more independent.

10. Disrespect - this is too much not respecting other people.

11 Not responsible - Don't know his responsibility in anything he does...hate.hate..hate..

ops..more than 5 lol..

May God Bless U!!

shorty89

View Profile
History
Tolerance level
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 08:04 PM

1. Bad communicator

2. Poor hygiene

3. Gansta clothes

4. bad listener

5. egotistic

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Tolerance level
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 09:01 PM

Nice list. you girls forgot to mention one last thing. What about those who play around before marriage? I am certain that there actions means a lot to you girls as well. :) The places they go etc..

jezcie

View Profile
History
Tolerance level
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 11:14 PM

Hate also..so men don't play around...hate hate hate...

athiswill

View Profile
History
Tolerance level
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 05:24 AM

TOP 5

1- laziness

2- bad breath

3- people that judge

4- impolite men

5- liars

View Profile
History
Tolerance level
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 09:37 AM

Kid Vid,

You are a traitor! LOL! Just kidding, this is cute.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Tolerance level
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 12:07 PM

Kidvid,

To answer "Your Other Question" Well it all depends on The Man...Meaning it all depends what "The Man Has Done With His Past" "Is it coverd In The Precious Blood" "Does He Hate The World Now And Love Jesus More And Love Righteous Things More...("Godly Programs Such As T.B.N) Trinity Broadcasting Network...) "What is he doing to replace Evil is it with Good...However,"Men have a conceous and they know what right or wrong..."They don't need to be told" "I know everyone makes mistakes And Especially "Born-Again Christian Guys At A Young Age" "It is ashame though that Men are taught to be pigs sorry but that what it is And How I See It..."To me and this might sound "Harsh" For Example You...(Not Meaning You Literally) (But Even If "A Father Figure Is Watching Ponography yes it is harmful to his or her kids However,Like "My Dad Says Everyone Has A Choice In This Life"...."You can walk away from it saying there has to be a better way or how to treat woman or how you talk to woman...If you saw abuse whatever it doesn't matter it all depends what you do with it...(Would A Guy Or "Born-Again Christian Guy get "Godly Consel or would he punch or hit or make a black eye because of what he was exposed too...("You can only feel sorry for yourself for so long)

~Later~

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Tolerance level
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 12:07 PM

Kidvid,

To answer "Your Other Question" Well it all depends on The Man...Meaning it all depends what "The Man Has Done With His Past" "Is it coverd In The Precious Blood" "Does He Hate The World Now And Love Jesus More And Love Righteous Things More...("Godly Programs Such As T.B.N) Trinity Broadcasting Network...) "What is he doing to replace Evil is it with Good...However,"Men have a conceous and they know what right or wrong..."They don't need to be told" "I know everyone makes mistakes And Especially "Born-Again Christian Guys At A Young Age" "It is ashame though that Men are taught to be pigs sorry but that what it is And How I See It..."To me and this might sound "Harsh" For Example You...(Not Meaning You Literally) (But Even If "A Father Figure Is Watching Ponography yes it is harmful to his or her kids However,Like "My Dad Says Everyone Has A Choice In This Life"...."You can walk away from it saying there has to be a better way or how to treat woman or how you talk to woman...If you saw abuse whatever it doesn't matter it all depends what you do with it...(Would A Guy Or "Born-Again Christian Guy get "Godly Consel or would he punch or hit or make a black eye because of what he was exposed too...("You can only feel sorry for yourself for so long)

~Later~

~Lynda~

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Tolerance level
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 04:04 PM

Sheesh LyndaRuth , I was about to go to the second phase but I think you ruin it a bit. Giving out the whole story.... :zzzz: But it is cool. :nahnah:

Here comes the second phase:

Ever heard that the two opposites can attract? Do you believe this can happen to you? Imagine, everything you cannot tolerate and a person is willing to change just for you. Showing you little signs. Waiting for you. It could be years he is waiting for you and understanding your way and changing little by little.

:rocknroll: --------> :angel:

You can either answer the main or both.

><

Would you accept him? Or look for someone better?

Page : 1 2