View Profile
Question all U Guys....
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 11:26 AM

Florida, 91 degree's pretty hot.

kidvid711

View Profile
Christian Dating Rules
Posted : 30 May, 2009 08:51 PM

Thanks, I agree with you. Boyfriend and Girl friend is play play stuff. I don't need a Girl friend. I need/want to get married. :) Then again, there isn't anything wrong with being single.I guess I don't have to feel bad if I didn't get start or anything like that. I'm surprise you didn't add any extra rules. I was hopping for some more.

Also I agree, Church is for Relationships.

kidvid711

View Profile
Do woman want a virgin?
Posted : 25 May, 2009 03:55 AM

Then again, Technology always changes but the rules of nature is always the same. We still have urges and desires etc.

I made up my mind. I'll stick to the biblical way. Thanks for the posts.

kidvid711

View Profile
Do woman want a virgin?
Posted : 25 May, 2009 03:47 AM

There is no such thing as "Fresh Water".

kidvid711

View Profile
Christian Dating Rules
Posted : 22 May, 2009 07:53 PM

I'm thinking about starting dating late this year or early next year. This is the rules I think that is appropriate.

Well.. Its more like my rules, not conflicting with the bible.

1. Date the person if He/She is single. - Not someone that has a boyfriend/girlfriend already.

2. No sex before marriage.- of course.

3. Be aware of your hygiene's.

4. No boasting, jealous, envy, etc.

Anyone else got anymore rules? Rules that doesn't go against the bible.

kidvid711

View Profile
Do woman want a virgin?
Posted : 16 May, 2009 11:31 AM

I kinda felt left out from all of it. Sometimes I feel that all of it just doesn't matter. It doesn't matter where the "Fresh Water" comes from. It will always come from somewhere. Water been there since Dinosaur ages and its always been use. Its 2009, we always use filters for our waters anyway to keep it clean.

You guys get what I'm saying?.....

kidvid711

View Profile
Do woman want a virgin?
Posted : 12 May, 2009 08:34 AM

Sorry, my mind is just constantly thinking/ skipping forward. That is why the sentences are like that.

You can say I am a skeptical guy answering my own questions. Seeking information else where without going to the source.

kidvid711

View Profile
Do woman want a virgin?
Posted : 12 May, 2009 08:30 AM

Even though faith is a part of confidence. I still feel that it is unwise to approach someone that you don't know anything about.

Even if the two are trading a little information among each other.

Trusting that certain information weather it is true or not. The bad thing about it is. Other people are being persuasive about it. People are just saying stuff about other people. The information seems true but those people put it in such a bad way. Hopefully, there is some good behind it.

I think the only way is to find out for myself.

kidvid711

View Profile
Do woman want a virgin?
Posted : 6 May, 2009 06:34 PM

What I seen so far. Most woman would prefer experience. Others that would want one, are having a hard time finding the right one and gave up alone the way because they aren't patience, or they didn't think they would find that certain guy after waiting so long. So I think it doesn't matter to most woman. I believe most would find it unattractive if a guy doesn't get many woman.

Well, that is my point of view. Don't take it offensive. Where I live at, it is basically like that.

kidvid711

View Profile
im sick of this, is there any real guys out there
Posted : 6 May, 2009 06:00 PM

What is a real guy?

I know that there are many guys with different levels of Christianity. Some take advantage of the bible and still asked for forgiveness even though they are tempted in a certain degree. Its how they are. Sometimes we just have to take time to understand them.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10