Author Thread: Where are Christians at Christian dating website?
brian4christ

View Profile
History
Where are Christians at Christian dating website?
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 01:37 PM

I'm sure that there are very few believers in this world. And this website is not an exception. I'd like to have a fellowship with some Christians. Where are they? Does anyone know?

Blessings,

Brian

Thomw_99

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 02:21 PM

Brian,

You would get more responses if you didnt block anyone over the age of 23 from emailing you.

Also, the tone of your posts also has the sound of judgementalism and arrogance.

Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

While I am sure you are sincere it is more reasonable to have discussions of doctrinal differences one on one Jesus made one on one relationships with those around Him. This gave Him CREDIBILITY and because those around Him knew Him personally, His message was more likely to be well received.

1 Corinthians 13: 1ff 1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12 Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

And just because someone disagrees with you does not mean you are correct. Mainstream Christianity considers the Jehovahs Witnesses to be a cult that engages in mind control techniques. One of which Paul Washer knowingly or unknowingly engages and that is if I am persecuted for what I say my message is correct. If I use profanity on this site, I will be "persecuted" but that does not mean I am correct.

May God Bless You Brian and May You Find Your Way,

Thomas

brian4christ

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 01:30 PM

In John 3:16, the world doesn't mean everyone. It means the chosen ones.

paulmosesrajesh

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Oct, 2009 01:38 AM

hi i a, paul moses rajesh indian evangelist in thailand, i was not able to mail you because your mail setting had conditionsi like to hear from you.

simplykat

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2010 08:37 AM

Hi Everyone,

Why do we need to argue who is right or who is wrong? Who has stronger belief and who doesn't.

A Christ Like does not argue with anyone but rather make other understand how to love God.

Jesus is the bread of life. Jesus is our salvation and refuge.

What we have to feel in our hearts is how much we are willing to give our lives and surrender it to our Lord.

God gave us His only Son Jesus Christ because God loves us so much. For everyone who have accepted Christ as our Savior,Salvation and Refuge. Must show it through their actions too. It is not enough to hear only but to show it into actions.

As Jesus said in the 2nd commandment of the LORD ; love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Let us all hand in hand reunite and tell to the world the Goodness of Our LORD. Let us tell to those who doesn't know JESUS is the Son of our God who gave His life to save us from our sin.

To make everyone accept Jesus Christ in their life. And to accept Jesus Christ in our life as our salvation, It also includes leaving our sins behind,leaving our old selves. And become a new one a Christ Like. To give love and share love with everyone.

That is why Jesus gave us so many parables and examples so we can understand HIM fully. And we can live a life according to our Fathers will so when the time comes. All who have choose Jesus Christ and love Him with all their hearts will be bless by our Father in Heaven.

I am not a preacher, but I only speak through my heart. I hope I did not offend anyone but rather I hope and pray I have express myself fully that everyone would understand me nicely.

God Bless us all...

Everyone here LOVES the LORD. That is why we are standing and fighting for our faith and beliefs. But above all we must be kinder to everyone,understand,share and Love one another.

simplykat

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2010 08:52 AM

Hi everyone,

Jesus Christ is the bread of life.

Jesus Christ is our salvation.

Jesus Christ is our refuge.

Jesus Christ is the Son of Man who came down for us, to teach us the way how to live our life.

Jesus Christ did not want us to argue about who is right or who is wrong, who has stronger faith or who is not.

But Jesus said to the 2nd commandment LOVE your neighbor as you LOVE yourself.

It is LOVE above all that Jesus want us to do.

Most of Jesus works and actions shows compassion and love for everyone.

Most Jesus teachings is about giving LOVE.

Everything revolves with LOVE.

And To accept Christ as our Savior and Salvation doesn't only mean Just by saying it but also by showing it.

If you Love and believe in Jesus turn away from your sins, that was most of the apostles says to everyone. To Turn away from your sins and Accept Jesus Christ in your life.

And to accept Jesus in our life, we must do God's commandment and follow Him. Because God want's us to live our lives according to His good will.

The most important part of being a real Christian is to spread the word of God and show compassion and love to one another. As what Son of Man did for us Jesus Christ.

Let us all hand in hand do this with the Love of Christ. That let us tell to the world all the good works of the Lord that He did and gave for us.

Let us all be in love with JESUS.

Page : 1 2