Author Thread: Father of lies
Admin

Father of lies
Posted : 31 Oct, 2011 11:04 AM

John 8:44 When (the devil) speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

When Jesus tells us things like, "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth" (Matt. 6:19), Satan tells us that the good life is about piling up things here, causing us to doubt God's good intentions. Our problem is that we, like Adam and Eve, believe Satan's lies. And when we do, our loyalty to God is compromised. Then our enemy slithers off to his next assignment, leaving us alone to face our regrets and the realization that his lies have seduced us away from our truest and dearest Friend. Who have you been listening to lately?

Satan can catch you by suprise; And stop you in your tracks. So keep on guard and trust God's Word. Resist his strong attacks.

The power of Satan is no match for the power of Gods' Word.

:rocknroll:

View Profile
History
Father of lies
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 01:53 AM

well it is just your opinion.

God Jesus CLEARLY expressed His will related to our finances and treasures. If you do not want to conform your life to this truth, it is your choice.

View Profile
History
Father of lies
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 02:07 AM

Jesus is not an opinion!!

View Profile
History
Father of lies
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 02:21 AM

Interesting: how your tongues sound like barking on the video? Just curious.

Do you speak in earthly language or in angelic tongue?

What do you think: why do you speak in this language as long as you wish? What is the purpose of your speaking?

Tongues: The supernatural ability of speaking an unlearned language. Paul seems to have distinguished between the public use of the gift (which must always be interpreted) and the private use which was for the spiritual strengthening of oneself. Currently among Christians there is a dispute as to whether tongues were/are always xenoglossy (speaking an unlearned human language) or whether it also included/includes glossolalia (speaking an unlearned and allegedly non-human language of heavenly or angelic origin).

Interpretation of tongues: This gift always follows the public exercise of the gift of tongues. In 1 Corinthians 14, the Apostle Paul required that all speech in Christian worship should be intelligible. This required that speech given in an unknown tongue be interpreted in the common language of the gathered Christians.

View Profile
History
Father of lies
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 07:35 AM

This paragraph very clearly distinguishes between speaking in tongues and the gift of tongues.

In acts chapter two they where all speaking in tongues publicly, the three thousand came because they heard them and when they came their they supposed they where drunk.

Bahira it is not appropriate to hi jack some else post to declare all that anger.

Those that thirst and hunger after righteousness will be filled.

View Profile
History
Father of lies
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 07:49 AM

Bahira how you suppose to speak of a matter you refuse as the truth.

Would you have all believe the world could explain the new birth to a christian. It is impossible to communicate that, that is spiritual as a natural man.

It is not scriptural to act as an authority on a matter one has not walked in, until you are in the light of it.

View Profile
History
Father of lies
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 11:31 AM

You said: �Bahira obeying the word of God is not sin it is love it is as, a couple of done here that is sin.' To say Jesus is Satan is without question sin.�

I want you to remind you that actually YOU claimed that Jesus is satan by saying that:

�Well Satan works even hard to continually proclaim prosperity is evil.�

My response to your statement above was the following:

�If Christians say that prosperity is not what is written in the Holy Bible (financial prosperity),t hen they say it only because their Lord Jesus said it. If you said that Jesus is satan then what will be your reward at your Judgment Day?

Ponder:

Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect , go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." Matth 19:21�

So, pj again, by saying what you said, you want to insult me and defile. I tell you your own words and God will JUDGE you for every word you utter sinning against me and Richard.

Note, I warned many times you before that if you will continue insult me or other people, I will ask moderators to block you for this site after the analysis of your insults I keep ready for them. So, my advice control what you say or you will give response to God during the Judgment day.

View Profile
History
Father of lies
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 12:18 PM

Please agree to DISAGREE.

:peace:

View Profile
History
Father of lies
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 12:24 PM

:peace::peace::peace:

:angel:

View Profile
History
Father of lies
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 05:33 PM

Angel sorry for your post being Hijacked.ll

Angel I do not believe it is a matter of not agreeing but some desire to openly oppose those that believe the word of God.

View Profile
History
Father of lies
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 10:20 PM

Brothers,

There are diversities of gifts of the Holy Spirit!

Why am I here on this earth to begin with? To bring glory to God. We are here/to bring glory. Lets take what God has given us time, resources, money to invest into God's Kingdom!

�We are to be ready, busy and faithful.

It is up to us what we do with what God gave us ....time, life, resources, spiritual gifts,

Your position before God is reflected in your finances, in giving them out to people who need them and food�if you are withholding them, it says about you. Giving is the universal practice, it is not an option. God Jesus was teaching us that. You should put aside some money for people to support them, feed them.... Each of us should do it. You miss out the blessing God if you do not do it.

'Sin of omission' is not doing good things....what you or I should do. Let�s take our time, resources, money and use it for the God�s glory. We are supposed to be busy serving to God.

God Jesus said: "I was naked, you did not dress me...I was hungry, you did not give Me food..."

�Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.�

The Scripture said that we as Christians will face the Judgment seat of Christ. There is the reward ceremony coming. God knows, pays attention. He watches. Rewards are given out. What did you do with your gifts, abilities, time and money? Do you live against God Jesus and His teaching? Or are you for Him? Do you support people, feed them, dress them, heal them, support them, pray for them, love them?

God calls you to righteousness and love for people. You should use all your resources to implement the will of God on earth. Because we all will give account for what we did on earth. God is the Judge and the Judge Jesus is coming back to establish His reign on earth and JUDGE us all. That's why we should OBEY and APPLY what He COMMANDS in His Scripture.

I remember how faithful is our brother Richard in his service to God and I do not stop saying gratitude for Richard and his service. Such we all should be, living in faithfulness to God because God is FAITHFUL to every one of us desiring to save us and not to destroy with the wicked.

1 Corinthians 12

Spiritual Gifts: Unity in Diversity

1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant: 2 You know that you were Gentiles, carried away to these dumb idols, however you were led. 3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.

4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: 8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same[b] Spirit, 10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

Unity and Diversity in One Body

12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ. 13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body�whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free�and have all been made to drink into[c] one Spirit. 14 For in fact the body is not one member but many.

15 If the foot should say, �Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body,� is it therefore not of the body? 16 And if the ear should say, �Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body,� is it therefore not of the body? 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling? 18 But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased. 19 And if they were all one member, where would the body be?

20 But now indeed there are many members, yet one body. 21 And the eye cannot say to the hand, �I have no need of you�; nor again the head to the feet, �I have no need of you.� 22 No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary. 23 And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have greater modesty, 24 but our presentable parts have no need. But God composed the body, having given greater honor to that part which lacks it, 25 that there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another. 26 And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.

27 Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually. 28 And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles? 30 Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret? 31 But earnestly desire the best[d] gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way.

Page : 1 2 3