Author Thread: my testimony
Admin

my testimony
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 11:13 PM

First of all this is my life testimony, it starts when I was first saved 6 or 7 years ago, when I first got saved on was fire but I really wasn�t deep as I am now. I use to go every week but I got tired of going to the church so I went only every Wednesday, well a year later I moved somewhere so far it was hard for me to get into town and I stopped going to church because of that. It was hard for me to get around even into town for church, so I stayed home doing whatever I did. Well about a year in that house my dad ended up cheating on my mother, at that time I suffered through a lot of stuff. My last girlfriend was a thousand miles away we knew each other threw high school and she wanted to get to know me better, so I allowed her too, why not that�s what I said. Well we started a long distance relationship, but it wasn�t like it was so post to be, she wasn�t Christian and I knew it all along and I did mention about Jesus but she didn�t care where her life was going�well during our relationship she ended getting a tumor and I had no idea where�she never told me where it was�I had to get it her to tell me what was wrong she never told me she had tumor!�I knew something was wrong with her and I instantly fell to my knees with my emotions torn apart�I went outside balling my eyes out, my girlfriend was sick and I couldn�t do anything at all the only thing I wanted to do was fly to where she was�I felt like I needed to be next to her but I had no money at the time, what could I of done�so I got on my knees in prayer during a thunderstorm not realizing that Jesus was next to me

He was there for me along and he had never left me nor has he forsaken me Wow I never experienced that much in my life time

Well right after that, that year she attended a wedding and you know what I never got to tell her I really and honestly felt about her, I never got to go that wedding my mom and my brother held me back from seeing her, they were afraid that I was going to get hurt emotionally and I did feel hurt that night because I never got to see her. But I would like to thank my brother for holding me back.. Well after the wedding I got to see her and it really didn�t go well, after the wedding was over she got with friends and drank her butt off and that�s where I ended it once and for all. Since then I haven�t talked to her but she has sent me letters to me saying how sorry she was. But I just ignored her letters and she tried to give me her number so she can have someone to talk to her, well I did talk to her over the internet. When I found out she was having a baby, that�s when it made me mad I always wanted a kid with her, and I loved her with all my heart could bear, I�m so glad I never asked her to marry me well I did get over her and recently I got me a laptop and ive been using day after day, after I ended that relationship well 6 months passed and my mother owed like 10,000$ on mortgage well my brother and I tried to help but it was too much and so we ended losing the house, during the lose of our house my Dad was never there we tried to get in touch with him to let him know it was his fault for not helping paying the mortgage well in July 2007 we lost the house, my mom and my brothers had to moved out instantly and ever since then ive been mad at my dad, I felt like I didn�t want nothing to do with him, I rejected him then but now I don�t he comes regularly to come to see me and my brother but I tell you this he hasn�t changed from 2 � years ago, it�s the same anymore I use to do everything with my father, but my father completely forgot about me� im sorry but this is difficult for me to say�the only person I know that been there for me is Jesus one night I got on my knees and begged him to talk to me, I begged him to come to embrace me. Ever since that I haven�t stop thinking about my savior, ever since then I haven�t stop reading the bible, ever since that I haven�t stop praying, IM just so thankful for what the lord has done in my life, right now im drinking coffee at the happiest part of my life, but I lack something I lack the love of someone being on my side�if you read this testimony that means I am real about the lord, I will put Jesus first before anyone. You have no idea how lonely I can get�I just need someone next to me, here are my main goals in life 1st goal in life being a pastry chef currently attending a school for that 2nd I want to be a better musician, I want to do praise and worship in my own way, I can be sweet and nice but my heart is real, my words may be sweet, my thoughts might be sweet. My mind has given up on my heart, its telling my heart that you have no chance with anyone but my heart says back look you have everything you ever wanted right here with you its Jesus, I know you feel alone but you have not been left alone

View Profile
History
my testimony
Posted : 3 Mar, 2009 07:25 PM

WORD OF GOD

" Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads." Deut. 11:18

" All scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training and righteousness. " 2 Tim.3:15.16

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path." Psalm 119:105

" The word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

" Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified. " Acts 20:32