Author Thread: The New Jerusalam
Admin

The New Jerusalam
Posted : 4 Nov, 2011 12:54 AM

Hi guys, where will be located the city New Jerusalem.

What do you think?

Richard, why outside of this city will be dogs and all who practice lawlessness:devil:? Who will be among these 'dogs'. Richard, list them!

View Profile
History
The New Jerusalam
Posted : 4 Nov, 2011 02:55 AM

I Corinthians 15:22-24: �For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits, then when He comes, those who belong to Him. Then the **END** will come, when He hands over the Kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.� And so when Jesus comes again at the *END OF THE AGE* He will hand over the Kingdom to God the Father!

2 Peter 7,10,13: �The present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the Day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men... But the DAY OF THE LORD {See I Cor 1:7,8} will come like a thief.{To unbelievers-I Thess 5:4,5} The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be burned up... But in keeping with His promise we are looking forward to a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH, the Home of righteousness.�

Rev 21 1:1-3: Then I saw a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. {THEN} I saw the NEW JERUSALEM, coming down out of heaven from God...,And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, �Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live with them!! They will be his people and God Himself will be with them and be their God. He wiull wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. He who was on the Throne, said. "I am making EVERYTHING NEW!!"

You will note that the New Jerusalem will come only *AFTER the present heaven and earth have passed away on the DAY OF THE LORD! Read Hebrews 11:10, 14-16 & John 14:1-3. The pre-tribbers wrongly believe that THE DAY OF THE LORD is the entire Great Tribulation period.

Stadia is the plural of stadium . The ancient Greek stadiums were always exactly 606 feet long; and so 12.000 stadia will be just over 1377 miles long wide and high and will rest on the New Earth which will come on the same day as the second coming of Jesus when the present heavens and earth will be completely destroyed as per 2 Peter 3:7,10,13 above.

Revelation 21:15-17: "The angel who talked to me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the City {The New Jerusalem}, its gates and its walls. The City was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the City with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long.

2 Thess 1:1,6-10:� �To the *CHURCH* of the Thessalonians�God is just; He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well.� This will happen *WHEN* the Lord Jesus is *REVEALED* {See I Peter 1:13} from heaven in blazing fire�.� He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus {Which will include ALL THE DOGS in Rev 22:15}.� They will be punished with everlasting *DESTRUCTION* and shut out from the presence of the Lord *ON THE DAY HE COMES* to be glorified in His holy people!!�:applause::angel::peace:

View Profile
History
The New Jerusalam
Posted : 4 Nov, 2011 03:02 AM

WERE THE OT JEWISH SAINTS ALSO WAITING FOR THE ETERNAL HEAVENLY NEW JERUSALEM??

Romans 10:12: �For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile�the same Lord is Lord of all.� Galatians 3:28,29: �There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male or female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise!!� Read Ephesians 2:11-22!!

Hebrews 11:9,10,13-16: By faith he {Abraham} made his home in the promised land like a stranger in a foreign country; he lived in tents, as did Isaac and Jacob, who were heirs with him of the same promise. For he was looking forward to the City with foundations, whose architect and builder is God. {The Eternal New Jerusalem not an earthly Jerusalem built by man}

All these people were all living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised, they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had the opportunity to return. Instead, they were longing for a better country�a **HEAVENLY ONE**. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a City for them {The eternal Heavenly New Jerusalem!}:applause:

Hebrews 11:39-40: �These {OT Saints} were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised. God had planned something better for us so that only together with us {NT saints} would they {OT saints} be made perfect!�{Receive New heavenly bodies and the Eternal, Heavenly New Jerusalem}:applause:

Galatians 3:29: If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians 4:22-26: For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman. His son by the slave woman was born in the ordinary way; but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a promise. These things may be taken figuratively, for the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar. Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. But the Jerusalem that is **ABOVE** is free, and she is our mother!!�:applause::angel::peace:

View Profile
History
The New Jerusalam
Posted : 4 Nov, 2011 04:45 AM

Thank you Richard!

So,t he New Jerusalem described in the last chapters of the Revelation is a heavenly city located on the New Heaven and Earth. And it is probably a new planet prepared for us since the creation of the world. Am I right, Richard?

Jesus Testifies to the Churches:

12 �And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.�

14 Blessed are those who do:bow:His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs:devil: and sorcerers and sexually immoral:nicenurse: and murderers :devil:and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie:angeldevil:.

16 �I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.�

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, �Come!� And let him who hears say, �Come!� And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22

6 And He (Jesus) said to me, �It is done! am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.

I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.

8 But the cowardly:devil:, unbelieving:devil:,abominable:angeldevil:, murderers, sexually immoral:nicenurse:, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.� Revelation 21

Richard, where is this place where all sinners will be kept? The lake of fire? Or outside of Jerusalem during the Millennium reign of Jesus. Can it be that the heavenly New Jerusalem is reconstructed on earth. That's why even our earthly Jerusalem will look like the Heavenly city?

Richard, as far as I know the name of the city where Jesus will dwell on earth will be called Jerusalem...not New Jerusalem.

Right?

Outside of the city will dwell sinners until the LAST War of unbelievers at the end of the Millennium. Then our Earth will be destroyed by God.

Richard, next question:

Where will be the River of life? Only on earth or in the Heavenly city on the new planet. Why I ask these questions: because some people think that the New Jerusalem will be on earth.

What are your insights guys?

View Profile
History
The New Jerusalam
Posted : 5 Nov, 2011 05:43 AM

This Judgment will be on earth?

Let�s consider that today.

Will be this Judgment of sinners in Jerusalem?

Who are these sinners who will be judged by God?

They are Muslims, fake Christians, idol worshippers of other religions, liars, killers and this list could go on and on.

Some of them are the enemies of Israel and the West.

They are Iranians.

They are Arabs and Jews.

They are those who do not know God because God is LOVE.

2 Peter 3:1-9

God�s Promise Is Not Slack

Beloved, I now write to you this second epistle (in both of which I stir up your pure minds by way of reminder), that you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us, the apostles of the Lord and Savior, knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, �Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.� For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

So, our world should be destroyed by the fire before the Day of Judgment and perditions of all sinners/ungodly men.

2 Peter 3:10-18

The Day of the Lord

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Be Steadfast

Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation�as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked; but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.

So, our Earth will be destroyed.

When?

Hebrews 11:8-16

Faithful Abraham

By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to the place which he would receive as an inheritance. And he went out, not knowing where he was going. By faith he dwelt in the land of promise as in a foreign country, dwelling in tents with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise; for he waited for the city which has foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised. Therefore from one man, and him as good as dead, were born as many as the stars of the sky in multitude�innumerable as the sand which is by the seashore.

The Heavenly Hope

These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland. And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return. But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.

What? Did God prepare a city for Abraham and Christians?

Yes.

God created the city called New Jerusalem as it is written, "whose builder and maker is God."

The holy city, the holy Jerusalem, the heavenly Jerusalem, My Father�s house, the city of the living God.

So, we know that the Son of God Jesus will establish His millennium reign on earth in Jerusalem.

Note: At some point after the Millennium, this city will come down from God out of heaven. Apparently, it will be shortly after the heavens and the earth have passed away. After the destruction of earth.

But why the earth will be destroyed?

Where will be located the city New Jerusalem?

Why outside of this city will be �dogs� and all who practice lawlessness? Who will be among these 'dogs'?

The New Jerusalem described in the last chapters of the Revelation (the last Book of the Holy Bible) is a heavenly city located on the New Heaven and Earth. And it is probably a new planet prepared for us by God.

Jesus Testifies to the Churches:

�And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.�

Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

�I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.�

And the Spirit and the bride say, �Come!� And let him who hears say, �Come!� And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:12-17

And He (Jesus) said to me,

�It is done! am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.

I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.

He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.

But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone,

which is the second death.�

Revelation 21:6-8

Where is this place where all sinners will be kept?

The lake of fire?

Or outside of Jerusalem during the Millennium reign of Jesus. Can it be that the heavenly New Jerusalem is reconstructed on earth? That's why even our earthly Jerusalem during the millennium reign of Jesus will look like the Heavenly city?

As far as I know the name of the city where Jesus will dwell on earth will be called Jerusalem. The New Jerusalem looks like a new planet created by God for people.

The unbelievers, called as �dogs�, sinners will dwell during the Millennium reign of Jesus on earth too. They will dwell outside of Jerusalem. They will not be able to enter into the city Jerusalem. God�s Angels/fighters will protect the city of Jesus and His dwelling place. There will be located the reconstructed Jewish Temple where from the Throne of Jesus will flow the river of life. We have considered these prophecies before.

But even on the new planet the �dogs� will be separated from God. They will not be able to enter into the New Jerusalem. They will be kept in the place called the Lake of Fire. May be it will be another planet like our Sun in the Solar system. Who knows? The satan and his followers demons/jinns and the Anti-Christ will be cast to the lake of fire after their Judgment Day.

Outside of the city Jerusalem, during the Millennium reign of Jesus, sinners will dwell until the LAST War/The Fourth World War of unbelievers at the end of the Millennium. Then our Earth will be destroyed by God.

Look how it will happen:

Revelation 20

Satan Bound 1000 Years

1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

The Saints Reign with Christ 1000 Years

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Satanic Rebellion Crushed

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

The Great White Throne Judgment

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21

All Things Made New

1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, �Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.�

5 Then He who sat on the throne said, �Behold, I make all things new.� And He said to me, �Write, for these words are true and faithful.�

6 And He said to me, �It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.�

The New Jerusalem

9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, �Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb�s wife.�[g] 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. 12 Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.

14 Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15 And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. 16 The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal. 17 Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel. 18 The construction of its wall was of jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. 19 The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth sardonyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.

The Glory of the New Jerusalem

22 But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. 24 And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. 25 Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). 26 And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it. 27 But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb�s Book of Life.

Revelation 22

The River of Life

1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. 4 They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads. 5 There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.

The Time Is Near

6 Then he said to me, �These words are faithful and true.� And the Lord God of the holy prophets sent His angel to show His servants the things which must shortly take place.

7 �Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.�

8 Now I, John, saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things.

9 Then he said to me, �See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.� 10 And he said to me, �Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand.

11 He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still;

he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.�

Jesus Testifies to the Churches

12 �And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.�

14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

16 �I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches.

I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.�

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, �Come!� And let him who hears say, �Come!� And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

A Warning

18 For[ I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book:

If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;

19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

I Am Coming Quickly

20 He who testifies to these things says, �Surely I am coming quickly.�

Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Where will be the River of life?

Only on earth or in the Heavenly city on the new planet?

As we know, the answers to these questions are as follows:

on earth in Jerusalem and in the New Jerusalem.

Some people think that the New Jerusalem will be on earth.

The New Jerusalem was called a heavenly city.

The glory of God is there. The glory and honor of the kings and nations of the new earth is there. Abraham looked for this city. The saints also desire this better country, which is a heavenly one. It is a place prepared "for you" if you will put your TRUST in the God Jesus and walk with Him during your life. God the Father will be there. Jesus will be there. Abraham will be there. It is a city prepared for those that died in faith in the God Jesus. There are an innumerable company of angels. God�s sons will be there. Within the city are many mansions, including places for the saints. Her people are a joy. The kings of the earth may enter and those who are written in the Lamb�s Book of Life. God�s sons will serve Him, they shall see His face. His name shall be in their foreheads. They shall reign for ever and ever. There will be no more curse or night; there will be no more tears, or death, or sorrow, or crying, and no more pain.

There is no Temple. During the Millennium reign of Jesus there will be the reconstructed Jewish Temple. The Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. There is a throne for God and the Lamb/Jesus.

New Jerusalem has no need of the sun, moon, or candle to shine in it. Its light is like a jasper stone, clear as crystal and most precious. The glory of God lightens it�the Lamb/Jesus is its light. It is an enormous city and appears to be shaped like a cube. It is approximately 1500 miles long, 1500 miles wide, and 1500 miles high. Such a city, if it has levels, could house billions of people. It is of pure gold, but the gold is clear like glass. It has a great and high wall that appears to be built of jasper or diamond. It has foundations; in them are the names of the apostles of Jesus. The foundations are garnished with precious stones.

The city of New Jerusalem has twelve gates that shall never be shut (three gates for each of the four directions: east, north, south, and west). Each gate has an angel and a name written, the names of the twelve tribes of Israel.

It has a street of pure gold, but the gold is like transparent glass.

It has a river of pure water, which is the water of life. It is clear like crystal and proceeds out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. Like during the Millennium reign of Jesus? Yes, may be.

There is a tree of life, located in the midst of the street and on either side of the river. The tree bears twelve kinds of fruit. The fruit comes forth every month. The tree also has leaves that are for healing. Like during the Millennium reign of Jesus? Yes, may be. All that do God�s commandments may have the right to the tree of life.

New Jerusalem is the tabernacle of God will be with men. They shall be His people, and He will be their God.

(1) NEW JERUSALEM: WHO ELSE MAY COME THERE OR ENTER IN?

THE KINGS OF THE EARTH-Rev 21:24

THEY WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE-Rev 21:27

THE NATIONS-Rev 21:26

Those that DO HIS COMMANDMENTS...MAY HAVE RIGHT TO�ENTER IN-Rev 22:14

(2) NEW JERUSALEM: ITS LOCATION

Its exact location is not specified; however, it seems to be positioned on the new planet earth.

(3) NEW JERUSALEM: WHEN DOES IT APPEAR?

Some believe this city of God will come forth at the beginning of the Millennium.

Many others believe it will appear after the great White Throne Judgment and destruction of our earth. It seems clear this great city of God the New Jerusalem will come forth after the new heavens and earth.

There are the unredeemed, and those that are redeemed by God through the FAITH in the Son of God. He is the Creator of the universe.

Once a person dies, their state is sealed: it cannot be changed.

That�s why before our death we should make a decision to be followers of the Creator of the universe/the Son of God Jesus.

The unjust and the filthy, unbelievers, killers and even liars will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire. They will retain their unjust and filthy nature for eternity. They will be kept there forever and ever. The Lake of Fire will have multitudes of people with a nature of raw bitterness, hatred, covetousness, jealousy, greed, lying, deceitfulness, murder, stealing, violence, disbelief, and every sort of ungodliness.

The redeemed will forever be sons of God adopted by Him. They are God�s inheritance, the holy nation. They will forever be righteous and holy. The righteous will forever be filled with joy and love. They shall be surrounded with people that are the same way.

But who were they in the past?

Sinners like you and me.

Among them will be a sniper Yasser Arafar, Taysir Abu Saada.

He converted to Christianity. He asked God to forgive his sins of murder of hundreds of Jews. He taught children to be snipers and he shed rivers of Jewish blood�blood of his brothers from the same father Abraham.

Today Taysir Abu Saada is a holy man of God. God forgave him all his sins. God prepared him to be a son of God in His Kingdom created for Taysir and his brothers Arabs.

Why did God forgive him countless number of sins and murders?

Because God is LOVE.

The Son of God took all sins of Taysir on the cross. The Son of God suffered instead of Taysir. The Holy Son of God was killed instead of Taysir.

That�s why Taysir will live forever and ever.

God granted him salvation, forgiveness of all his sins, and imputed the righteousness of His Son Jesus. That�s why Taysir and all ex-killers, who turned from their sins and murders, are welcomed to the Family of God and God considers them today as the holy people.

The Holy Son of God gave them His holiness.

He took their sins on the cross.

God said: �The punishment for sin is death�.

Taysir should die according to this law of God. But he is alive forevermore because the Holy Son of God took the sins of Taysir to His holy body on the cross to die instead of Taysir.

Through FAITH in the Son of God Jesus, you will get forgiveness of all your sins like Taysir did it.

Repent of your sins! Confess your sins to God in a prayer! Ask the Son of God Jesus to forgive you! And believe in Him!

This is the Way of salvation for every Arab, Palestinian and Egyptian.