Author Thread: Hatred:
Admin

Hatred:
Posted : 8 Nov, 2011 11:57 AM

Is a product of selfish, self centered Acts, for a christian a work of the flesh that will always oppose truth.

Rom 8:7 BecauseG1360 theG3588 carnalG4561 mindG5427 is enmityG2189 againstG1519 God:G2316 forG1063 it is not subjectG5293 G3756 to theG3588 lawG3551 of God,G2316 neitherG3761 indeedG1063 canG1410 be.

Feminine of G2190; hostility; by implication a reason for opposition: - enmity, hatred.

Tobe carnal minded is actually opposing the truth.

Love is not selfish, it does not put it self first, it is more interested in the welfare of other's

Love will correct

Love will tell the truth only, opinion's are not truth

View Profile
History
Hatred:
Posted : 8 Nov, 2011 12:24 PM

Real love cannot be feigned. What you are postulating is not real love, but philosophy; the love of your knowledge and how you think it may be of service to others.

You appeal to the reason and mind of man, and this is disrespectful to the Word of the Lord, which alone has any power or Authority.

Therefore, in conclusion, real love for the Father, and man, is for you to merely present the Word of God, and get out of the way, and bow low before its eternal power and efficacy..

You find that your ability to reason is greater than the Word of God, and that is heresy and blasphemy.

"The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled." [Jer 1:12]

And it is blasphemy to think that your powers of intellect are of greater value to men than the Word of God:

"This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD." [Jer 17:5]

What you are doing to the Word, and how you treat it, is hatred towards it.

Please consider how you place your intellect in front of the Word of God.

awm