Author Thread: Question for the men who think they have free will........
Admin

Question for the men who think they have free will........
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 12:39 PM

I know there are some men on this group, and I have a question about this idea you have about you supposedly having free will.

Okay men, Have you ever tried to be physically attracted to a women you are not physically attracted to?

Have you ever tried to NOT be attracted to a woman you ARE attracted to?

I am sure that you and your free will were able to accomplish these simple and important tasks, right?

NO? You mean your free will did not come through for you on this?

Now, wait a minute, THIS is an IMPORTANT area of life!

You mean to tell me that God did NOT give you free will in this VERY IMPORTANT area of YOUR LIFE???

So you are ADMITTING that God did NOT give you free will in a very important area of YOUR OWN LIFE.

Good, remember that.

Psa 115:3 But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.

In Christ,

James

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 12:54 PM

James atraction is of the flesh, true love is a choice

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 12:56 PM

I do not think I have the ability to chose...

I know I have the ability to chose..

I know the lost has the ability to chose life.

To know a truth, is for it to be a revelation in your heart.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 12:59 PM

:rolleyes:...Ummmm...maybe this could have been posted in the Ask the Guy section since its addressed to the Gents...oh well...at lest it shows James Effort of Not Having the FreeWill Choice to post it anywhere he wants...Carry on Christian Soldiers...and hava a God Holy Spirit Filled day...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 01:02 PM

How much of man is under bondage to sin,He / she is a slave to sin.

This includes the 'WILL of MEN and WOMEN.

Joh 8:32 And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Joh 8:33 They answered Him, We are Abraham's seed, and we have been in slavery to no one, never! How do You say, You will become free?

Joh 8:34 Jesus answered them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Everyone practicing sin is a slave of sin.

Joh 8:35 But the slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains to the age.

Joh 8:36 Therefore, if the Son sets you free, you are free indeed.

How much of men and women is set free in Yeshua,the whole of men and women.

This includes their 'WILL'.

Shalom

Me

ps:

Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and it is incurable; who can know it?

Jer 17:10 I, Jehovah, search the heart, I try the reins, even to give to each man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 01:12 PM

George there is also a scriptural response to this topic, so it would be wise to acknowledge the whole bible full of people that did just that, in otherwords they responded to the word of God in their fallen state, That is if you want to right divide the word of truth.

This scripture is in the same bible:

Mt 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Here is one of the first example's:

Gen 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Gen 4:2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Gen 4:3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.

Gen 4:4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

Gen 4:5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

Gen 4:6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

Gen 4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

Gen 4:8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 02:13 PM

EVERY TIME the word "will" is used in the Bible, it speaks of:

1. The Will of God

2. that something is NOT the will of man

3. That mans will is enslaved or a servant of sin.

4. That once a person is saved, their will is now a slave of righteousness.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE WILL IN THE BIBLE.

Because of The Fall ALL mankind is born with a will enslaved to sin.

In Christ,

James

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 03:24 PM

Hmmm...

"Therefore from now on we recognize no one according to the flesh; even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him in this way no longer" 2 Corinthians 5:16

According to this we are to NOT recognise anyone after the flesh.

I can go on to talk about Recognizing, and knowing JESUS after the flesh(Christmas) but thats not the topic.

SO DO YOU KNOW ANYONE AFTER THE FLESH?

You OBVIOUSLY do if this conversation is about attraction to looks(im not sayign i dont....i just have to HOLD CAPTIVE every thought and bring it to JESUS, and ask HIM what i should do..anyway)

SO since the scriptures say DO NOT KNOW MAN AFTER THE FLESH anymore...and you CHOOSE to KNOW man after the flesh, instead of after the SPIRIT....

What do you call that? Did GOD preordane you to go agaisnt somthing like that? Or was it YOUR choice o either fullfil that in faith, or DISSOBEY this...doesnt matter what others do..it matters that its THERE for you to DO.

Right? if not, Then why did he have PAUL say this in the first place?

I firmly belive in an elect(and they WILL over come,sin, flesh, and the devil...and they WILL look, act, and talk like JESUS, and they WILL NOT love there life(self,desire,flesh) unto death.

But this ELECT that the BIBLE DOES talk about

(for anyone who says there is no such thing as an elect)

...are thsoe who WITH THIER WILL press in to JESUS and DESIRE with there WILL, in FAITH, TO be conformed to HIS LIKENESS.

But if you are to say that we have NO Free will, then you ARE wrong, the Scriptrues point us into many many many places where WE with our will CHOOSE HIM, or DENY HIM, and we can DENY HIM in many different ways.

The MAIN, is KNOWING HIM, if KNOWING HIM is eternal life, and we CAN NOT KNOW HIM after the flesh anymore....then we are to know him after the SPIRIT ONLY....if YOU CHOOSE to not do that..Does that make GOD any less Soveriegn?

If YOU CHOOSE to continue in the flesh, and BE CARNAL, shoosing ALL THIGNS with your SELF NATURE and CARNAL MIND, and doign ALL THINGS accorign toFLESH, EVEN THOUGH the WHOLE NEW testement CONTINUOUSLY tells you:

"NO, Stop it, dont do that, no ...wait, thats not..hey, no, non, no, no, STOP...NO, Stop flesh, STOP"

If WE CHOOSE to continue in fleshy thigns, knowign peopel AFTER The flesh( Oh, i like him he has a llot of knowledge, OH i like her we have simmilar taste in music, OH i like her she has nice shoulders) in stead of the SPIRIT (Oh Lord thank you for this fellow sister i nthe lord i love her zel and love adn longing FOR YOU, I love the fact that i SEE YOU IN HER, the ammount of JESUS in this person increase my LOVE for her, becasue my LOVE IS FOR JESUS)

IF WE CHOOSE to continue in the CARNAL, ...then thats a choice...YES?

Am i saying we CAN NOT find someone attractive? No not really, but OUR KNOWING somone NEEDS TO BE Spiritual FIRST....JESUS knows what we LIKE and DONT LIKE...OUR JOB is to find out what HE LIKES, and WHAT HE DOESNT LIKE and then BE PLEASING TO HIM...WE ARE TO KNOW each other by recognising the JESUS in the other.

He didnt make us for US...He made us FOR HIMSELF...A CHOSEN PEOPLE THAT HE IS GATHERING UNTO HIMSELF FOR HIMSELF BY HIMSELF...that is the Ekklisia....

and WE need to KNOW HIM, so to recognise HIS will for US in each other(being for each other, the body, we are truly continuing beign our FOR HIM)...because we ALL are made FOR each other...ESPECIALLY in a mariage...and since we are to NOT knwo each other after the FLESH anylonger...then if you CHOOSE to know someone with the CARNAL MIND, and with the LUSTS of the flesh, lusts of the eyes, and pride of life....with your self natrue...desire...carnal eyes instead of spiritual...

Thats a CHOICE...right?

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 03:40 PM

Of course it is, whether the word will is used in scripture or not it is clearly revealed, it is a choice by man,

A fallen man can chose to stop at a red light or he can chose to run it, that same man can chose to accept the word of God or reject it.

The question is do we accept the will of man on this topic of the will of man, or do we choose what the word of God teaches concerning man's abilities.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 03:42 PM

:excited:..Ttthhhaaatttsss RRRRRRiiiigggttttt !!!...YaHOooooo...Now thats what ima talkin about...:bouncy:...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 04:44 PM

So, INSTEAD of dealing with anything I posted on which was simply about the idea of God's will, and man's will, I get a bizarre misinterpretation of 2 Cor. 5:16 from RK...

Then the usual assertions with NOTHING to back it up with from PJ, and then Jude jumps in to cheerlead it.

Yes, that is about the level of discussion you get on CDFF.

Good grief.........

In Christ,

James

Page : 1 2